What has happened to TV Guide?

E

Excelsior Club
Do they not publish TV Guide anymore? I've been looking for it for the past week and no one has it.

Do they not publish TV Guide anymore? I've been looking for it for the past week and no one has it.

Might just be sold out , our version here TV Times sells like crazy now as it has the christmas specials and movies in it and people just go nuts for it.

I don't need it for looking up the times of TV shows.

I'll leave it at that.

You need it to roll up and kill the spider in your bath tub , as you know TV-guide has enough pages to kill it but not enough to squish it to the tub so you can swat it then wash it away.

You need it to roll up and kill the spider in your bath tub , as you know TV-guide has enough pages to kill it but not enough to squish it to the tub so you can swat it then wash it away.

Don't you call them "plug holes" over there?

"Plug holes". Heh.

Don't you call them "plug holes" over there?

"Plug holes". Heh.

yes the hole in wish water goes down. The bathtub we call bathtubs :lol:

They stopped making TV guides here a few years ago. Now you have to get the TV Week magazine out of the News paper. Which is stupid because they never show the listing for the programs running in the morning, except on Saterdays. They might be doing the samething for your town.

I don't think has officially ended. They changed the entire format and now it is pretty much gossip magazine like US Weekly or People. Or at least that's what I heard on an interview on NPR a year or so ago.

Is 'wish water' what you British people nickname your urine?

No we call it piss , pee , gypsy's kiss (some times just shortened to gypsy) , widdle , "hit and miss" (Rhyming slang) , pee , piddle and other such names

Latest posts

Back