What has happened to TV Guide?

TV Guide has not ended. I continue to get it every week in the mail.

I thought from the title of this thread you were going to ask why TVGuide has changed its format to look really ****ty now, since that's what the consensus seems to be now.

But yeah, TVGuide is now more popular than ever, I think. Most of the people at my school are subscribers, although the strike may cause them to reconsider whether they want to keep on getting it. Also, we're all going to college soon too, so...

Who even gets TV guide anymore?

E I'm disappointed in you. For one who is so infatuated with technology and whatnot, the idea of you searching for what time a show comes on y flipping thru a weekly periodical is just baffling.

Like watching people write a check.

Most cable companies have the guides already built into their system so you can find a show/movie just by looking at the digital menu on your screen. Hell...I can do that with mine as well as use the "Search Title" function and it'll find the show playing at all times.

It's just weird that your searching for a TV magazine that sells to everyone over the age of 87.

E I'm disappointed in you. For one who is so infatuated with technology and whatnot, the idea of you searching for what time a show comes on y flipping thru a weekly periodical is just baffling.

I did not and would never buy nor attempt to buy TV guide for the purpose of getting TV listings or to catch up on gossip.

This is all very shady.

Even for a man who doesn't ever take off sunglasses. Even in bed. Yeah...your wife told me. She said stop.

In my country, many famous celebrities use sunglasses to hide eye alignment defects and injuries.

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, E?!?!?!?!

In my country, many famous celebrities use sunglasses to hide eye alignment defects and injuries.

E is really osama bin laden , he just cut his hair , shaved his beard and put on sunglasses.

Any one questions it and he does a bandit keith from Yugioh the abridged series impression "It's dark but i'm wearing sunglasses because Americans always wear sunglasses ....... In America" :lol:

We British are arcane travellers from strange lands.
I thought you were just some race of magical elf-people.
This is all very shady.

Even for a man who doesn't ever take off sunglasses. Even in bed. Yeah...your wife told me. She said stop.

C'mon guys. There's probably a reasonable explanation for why he always wears sunglasses.

I be he's just The Corinthian.

The_Corinthian.png

I'm very mysterious.

Latest posts

Back