What is your favorite book, right here, right now?

E

Excelsior Club
What's your favorite book right now and why?

No qualifiers, no honorable mentions. Just name your favorite current comic.

Mine changes all the time, but right now I really love the main Star Wars book. I love what it's adding to the movies.

Right here, right now? I'd have to say Old Man Logan.

It would've been Loki Agent of Asgard, but sadly it just ended...

I challenge you to find a book as good as MTMTE

IMG_0158.jpg

I don't think I have a favorite right now. I enjoy the comics I'm reading now and I've always been a Spidey fan. But nothing really stands out.

I have always enjoyed Green Lantern ongoing, but the current story arc is really fascinating (Renegade). Gives fans a whole different perspective on Hal Jordan, both personally and in association with his past.
Love it. Always a fan.
269964a7bb1c300409353cc1b43e2f26.jpg
29d69e4b8b86fd4b4bb1a1523794caa8.jpg

I've downloaded the old Amazing Spider-Mans and seem to look forward to those the most in my collection.

I have always enjoyed Green Lantern ongoing, but the current story arc is really fascinating (Renegade). Gives fans a whole different perspective on Hal Jordan, both personally and in association with his past

Welcome!

I've downloaded the old Amazing Spider-Mans and seem to look forward to those the most in my collection.

How old are we talking?

Welcome! How old are we talking?
the very first issue. I found a torrent that puts them in a chronological order. I normally don't do that because I believe in supporting the artist, but as far as just reading them there was no way I could find and afford all those.

Latest posts

Back