What May Be The Best Game-Based Movie In The History Of Ever

wouldn't that be like the reality t.v show Big brother
No, because it would actually be cool.

You know, cause I'm developing it. And I'm telling critically acclaimed director Andrew Niccol (Lord of War, S1m0ne) how to do it. And I'm telling him he has to use Catherine Keener (Capote, Being John Malkovich). And Mark Mothersbaugh is doing the score.

I love Ourchair's insta-pitchs.

I did a sketch once where Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler are playing Risk and when Hitler beats Churchill out of Urkust (or whatever) Churchill gets on the phone and tells the troops to stand down and leave.

I somehow, without ever seeing it, completely ripped off the STAR TREK episode "A Taste of Armageddon" which is an awesome episode.

However, the Trek episode didn't end with Churchill exclaiming he won't give up Australia, shouting, "Never Surrender" and which point a friend come on in a Miami Vice Don Johnson type of get up singing "Never Surrender" by Stan Bush with a bizarre cast behind him which included Jesus, ending with the evening's compere kicking everyone off the stage. It was funny. I think I pretty much wrote the entire 2 hour evening. God, I was prolific back then.

. . .AWESOME.

This. . .this is seriously too much awesome for me to handle. And it makes sense! I LOVED the Clue movie with its multiple endings and such.

I am going to see this opening day. And I hope they make a Risk movie, too. Because that would be awesome.

I was against this on principle until you pointed out CLUE.

Which I adore. It's one of my top 5 favourite films ever.

So now, I look at MONOPOLY and realise it could be like IT'S A MAD, MAD, MAD, MAD WORLD and now I'm eager. :D

I love Ourchair's insta-pitchs.

I did a sketch once where Winston Churchill and Adolf Hitler are playing Risk and when Hitler beats Churchill out of Urkust (or whatever) Churchill gets on the phone and tells the troops to stand down and leave.

I somehow, without ever seeing it, completely ripped off the STAR TREK episode "A Taste of Armageddon" which is an awesome episode.

However, the Trek episode didn't end with Churchill exclaiming he won't give up Australia, shouting, "Never Surrender" and which point a friend come on in a Miami Vice Don Johnson type of get up singing "Never Surrender" by Stan Bush with a bizarre cast behind him which included Jesus, ending with the evening's compere kicking everyone off the stage. It was funny. I think I pretty much wrote the entire 2 hour evening. God, I was prolific back then.
LOL, that's great.

That episode of Trek was great too.

*TREKKER HIGH FIVE!*

I'm trying to remember, is Stratego the game where your pieces are a certain rank and can only take pieces with ranks lower than them? And then the last ranked piece (I forget the name) can only be defeated by the lowest ranked piece (The Spy, I think)?

Because, if so, I loved that game. I should probably buy it some time.
That's the one. Also there are bombs.

BOOM!

I think this is going to be great if done right. The sordid tales of Gilded Age real estate rivalries. I love it.

Oh and by the way:

CONNECTFOURTHEMOTIONPICTURE.jpg

LOL, that's great.

That episode of Trek was great too.

*TREKKER HIGH FIVE!*

The average Trekker has not the upper body strength for a high five.

*TREKKER LOW FIVE!*

I think this is going to be great if done right. The sordid tales of Gilded Age real estate rivalries. I love it.

Oh and by the way:

CONNECTFOURTHEMOTIONPICTURE.jpg

And everything that's wrong with this idea is apparent in this teaser poster.

Moonmaster = satirical mastermind.

Latest posts

Back