What new Ultimate mini series or ongoing series would you like see?

The Overlord

It seemed like the Ultimate Universe is revitalized recently, with some old series coming like Ultimate X-Men and new series like Ultimate Hawkeye. With that in mind, what new Ultimate mini series and ongoing series would you like see in the future?

robje

Wolverine and Wasp, Adventures in the after-life.
Ben Grimm coaching a team of super-powered athletes to compete in the first ever international super-soldier olympics. We could call it: "That ain't very sporThing!"
Spiderwoman uses her unique experiences to help young transgendered people feel better about their bodies. It would be called: "Clone me a P*n*s".

I'm sorry. I've been drinking heavily.

the watcher

Spider-Woman, mini

Mary Jane Watson, Mini: See how things been going for her since Peter's death. Maybe take her reporting skills to a whole new level.

Cross-over: Marvel Universe or DC: New 52, mini. (havn't had a Marve/DC cross-over in a long while)

Untold tails of the Ultimate Universe, ongoing: go back and fill in a few gaps.

A mini where someone goes back in time and fixes everything Loeb did.

Last edited:

Mattimeo84

Spider-Woman, mini

Mary Jane Watson, Mini: See how things been going for her since Peter's death. Maybe take her reporting skills to a whole new level.

Cross-over: Marvel Universe or DC: New 52, mini. (havn't had a Marve/DC cross-over in a long while)

Untold tails of the Ultimate Universe, ongoing: go back and fill in a few gaps.

A mini where someone goes back in time and fixes everything Loeb did.

I was just doing to say Ultimate Showdown: A DC Crossover type book.

I also want Ultimate Thunderbolts.

Maybe Ultimate Olympics, explore the mythologies of the Universe.

On an unrelated note, what ever happened to Hawk-Owl and Bucky from Ultimate Adventures?

Latest posts