What site has the best comic reviews?

E.Vi.L.

Where do you go to get good comic reviews? Especially reviews of Ultimate Titles?

Ultimate Central.

And do you know why? Not only is THEE best place* to get them, but:

Ultimate Central is the #1 source for everything related to Marvel Comics' Ultimate books, including Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate X-Men, Ultimates, and Ultimate Fantastic Four. Oh, and all the Ultimate mini series, too. At Ultimate Central, you'll always find the latest shipping information, lots of discussion and speculation, and even arguments, too, and the latest news, reviews, and more**.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.

**Useless information you'll never need. Like "Greates Member" and "The Nurhachi Thread."

Oh yeah, don't we have some DC stuff here, too?

UncleU.jpg

Last edited:
Ice said:
Ultimate Central.

And do you know why? Not only is THEE best place* to get them, but:

Ultimate Central is the #1 source for everything related to Marvel Comics' Ultimate books, including Ultimate Spider-Man, Ultimate X-Men, Ultimates, and Ultimate Fantastic Four. Oh, and all the Ultimate mini series, too. At Ultimate Central, you'll always find the latest shipping information, lots of discussion and speculation, and even arguments, too, and the latest news, reviews, and more**.

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda, Yadda.

**Useless information you'll never need. Like "Greates Member" and "The Nurhachi Thread."

Oh yeah, don't we have some DC stuff here, too?

UncleU.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ice, lay off the coffee beans.

I don't really read reviews of series, but if I do, I'll go to Comix-Fan or something similar.

For anything X related I like thexaxis.com, also avengersforever.org is good for 616 related Avengers books.

Iceshadow said:
For anything X related I like thexaxis.com, also avengersforever.org is good for 616 related Avengers books.

Lol, thank for the shout-out, Iceshadow. We work hard at AF. I have to, you know, BEHAVE there though, I get to be full-cranky here.

Rhyo said:
Lol, thank for the shout-out, Iceshadow. We work hard at AF. I have to, you know, BEHAVE there though, I get to be full-cranky here.

Holla-back. Their reviews are pretty good but they need to fill in their Ultimates section, last time I check there were only a few.

Rhyo I didn't know you were on AF. It's a good site.

As for reviews - I don't really read them. I make most of my buying decisions based on solits, and anything else is via word-of-mouth.

Latest posts

Back