What's a comic character time has forgotten?

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
Well, list some characters time has forgotten. They can be from Marvel, DC or any comic company.

I'm thinking of recreating a character and writing a story about him/her.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
Here's some random ones:

Silver Samurai
Two Gun Kid
Paste Pot Pete/Trapster
 

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Joined
Feb 23, 2005
Messages
13,670
"Where are they now?-The Comic Edition"

Whatever happened to the original Human Torch? I remember him from Marvels but what the hell happened to him?


I remember once hearing about this one character who was in the X-Men. His name was Wolv......something. He had these claws and he could heal. Whatever happened to that guy?







:wink:
 

ultimatedjf

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2004
Messages
9,059
Location
Boston, Massachusetts
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Sunfire
Synch
That guy from Generation X that had Extra Skin
Swordsman
Triatlon



I know I'm supposed to know everything about Marvel Team-Up, but I'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure that Sunfire is the guy who's had a supporting role for the last several issues. :D
 

slimjim

Well-Known Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
2,735
Location
NYC
moonmaster said:
"Where are they now?-The Comic Edition"

Whatever happened to the original Human Torch? I remember him from Marvels but what the hell happened to him?


I remember once hearing about this one character who was in the X-Men. His name was Wolv......something. He had these claws and he could heal. Whatever happened to that guy?







:wink:
The original human torch? Did he battle namor in the 60's cause i think I heard of him?
 

selfproclaimed

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2005
Messages
556
Location
Oklahoma, America
slimjim said:
The original human torch? Did he battle namor in the 60's cause i think I heard of him?

he sure did...the human torch aka jim hammond...did protect new york city as namor tried (as he numerously did) to flood the city and there were big underwater monsters and stuff...i want to say that there is a connection between him and the vision...maybe as an original design or soemthing, i could be completely wrong...most recently he has been in the new invaders...makes sense because he was in the invaders back in the day with spitfire, captain america, i believe namor as well...and who can forget his old sidekick torro? ok...perhaps i dig the golden age just a bit too much.
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
Trapster was in Fantastic Four not too long ago.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
You can tell time forgot that character because my first reaction was...

Who the **** is that?
 

E

Moderator
Excelsior Club
Joined
May 17, 2004
Messages
33,346
Location
MI
ProjectX2 said:
You can tell time forgot that character because my first reaction was...

Who the **** is that?

4-issue mini that came out about 10 years ago or so. Ghost Rider even guest starred. Good stuff.
 

nigma

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 7, 2005
Messages
3,257
Location
Vancouver, Wa
I don't know if he's still in the x-men titles or not, but he use to be my fav. in the animated series. Morph, what did happen to him?
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
I think he's in the Exiles.
 

ourchair

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
13,105
Location
Philippines
I think Vertigo has a lot of forgotten characters who were totally awesome but seem to have fallen by the wayside due to the selectiveness of their trade program. As it is, only the canonized characters such as Constantine, The Swamp Thing, Preacher and anything by Moore, Gaiman and Morrison seem to get all the attention.
 

Bass

Nexus of the World
Joined
Feb 22, 2005
Messages
14,167
Location
Folkestone, UK
Ultimate Quicksilver said:
That guy from Generation X that had Extra Skin


Er... you mean Skin?

Also, who has been forgotten? Well what about Tatterdemalion, Doctor Demonicus, Midnight Sun, or Arnim Zola. All forgotten! How can there be a God?
 

GMaster

Banned
Joined
Jun 10, 2005
Messages
984
Location
South Yorkshire, England
ourchair said:
I think Vertigo has a lot of forgotten characters who were totally awesome but seem to have fallen by the wayside due to the selectiveness of their trade program. As it is, only the canonized characters such as Constantine, The Swamp Thing, Preacher and anything by Moore, Gaiman and Morrison seem to get all the attention.
And Ennis. Don't forget ol' Garth.
 

Latest posts

Top