What's a comic character time has forgotten?

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Well, list some characters time has forgotten. They can be from Marvel, DC or any comic company.

I'm thinking of recreating a character and writing a story about him/her.

Here's some random ones:

Silver Samurai
Two Gun Kid
Paste Pot Pete/Trapster

"Where are they now?-The Comic Edition"

Whatever happened to the original Human Torch? I remember him from Marvels but what the hell happened to him?

I remember once hearing about this one character who was in the X-Men. His name was Wolv......something. He had these claws and he could heal. Whatever happened to that guy?

:wink:

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
Sunfire
Synch
That guy from Generation X that had Extra Skin
Swordsman
Triatlon

I know I'm supposed to know everything about Marvel Team-Up, but I'm not 100% sure, but pretty sure that Sunfire is the guy who's had a supporting role for the last several issues. :D

moonmaster said:
"Where are they now?-The Comic Edition"

Whatever happened to the original Human Torch? I remember him from Marvels but what the hell happened to him?

I remember once hearing about this one character who was in the X-Men. His name was Wolv......something. He had these claws and he could heal. Whatever happened to that guy?

:wink:
The original human torch? Did he battle namor in the 60's cause i think I heard of him?

slimjim said:
The original human torch? Did he battle namor in the 60's cause i think I heard of him?

he sure did...the human torch aka jim hammond...did protect new york city as namor tried (as he numerously did) to flood the city and there were big underwater monsters and stuff...i want to say that there is a connection between him and the vision...maybe as an original design or soemthing, i could be completely wrong...most recently he has been in the new invaders...makes sense because he was in the invaders back in the day with spitfire, captain america, i believe namor as well...and who can forget his old sidekick torro? ok...perhaps i dig the golden age just a bit too much.

Trapster was in Fantastic Four not too long ago.

You can tell time forgot that character because my first reaction was...

Who the **** is that?

ProjectX2 said:
You can tell time forgot that character because my first reaction was...

Who the **** is that?

4-issue mini that came out about 10 years ago or so. Ghost Rider even guest starred. Good stuff.

I don't know if he's still in the x-men titles or not, but he use to be my fav. in the animated series. Morph, what did happen to him?

I think he's in the Exiles.

I think Vertigo has a lot of forgotten characters who were totally awesome but seem to have fallen by the wayside due to the selectiveness of their trade program. As it is, only the canonized characters such as Constantine, The Swamp Thing, Preacher and anything by Moore, Gaiman and Morrison seem to get all the attention.

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
That guy from Generation X that had Extra Skin

Er... you mean Skin?

Also, who has been forgotten? Well what about Tatterdemalion, Doctor Demonicus, Midnight Sun, or Arnim Zola. All forgotten! How can there be a God?

ourchair said:
I think Vertigo has a lot of forgotten characters who were totally awesome but seem to have fallen by the wayside due to the selectiveness of their trade program. As it is, only the canonized characters such as Constantine, The Swamp Thing, Preacher and anything by Moore, Gaiman and Morrison seem to get all the attention.
And Ennis. Don't forget ol' Garth.

Latest posts

Back