What's on YOUR Desktop Vol. 2: You know your socks are untied right?

It annoys me that both the Green and White Ranger are in that picture. They're the same person! Also, I recognize nothing else in that picture.

It annoys me that both the Green and White Ranger are in that picture. They're the same person! Also, I recognize nothing else in that picture.

No they are not it's a Sentai picture not power rangers. In Sentai the white one was really small and the green one died

But I'll admit I look at at and think power ranger rangers which is i'm using it :lol: it looked pretty cool I thought.

And why are there so many Red Rangers but than a couple random other colors.

I think it's because Red = leader

They're not Power Rangers.

The look of sentai is common to many many discrete franchises and universes, and Power Rangers is merely an Americanized construction which attempts to unify their fight scenes into one narrative.

No they are not it's a Sentai picture not power rangers. In Sentai the white one was really small and the green one died

But I'll admit I look at at and think power ranger rangers which is i'm using it :lol: it looked pretty cool I thought.

They're not Power Rangers.

The look of sentai is common to many many discrete franchises and universes, and Power Rangers is merely an Americanized construction which attempts to unify their fight scenes into one narrative.

Oh. Huh.

I wish I had this up before, but I have it up now:

mgntot001_cvr.jpg

:rockon:

I would hate to play Marco Polo with TOG.

I bet he only plays naked.

:Shudders:
"Marco!"

"Polo."

"Marco!"

"Polo."

"Oh...I found something. It's....it's really small...and all squishy...like a little projectile for a NERF gun...Oh wait, it's attached to something."

"Just keep tugging on it."

"....I want to open my eyes now...."

"Shhh..."

"Marco!"

"Polo."

"Marco!"

"Polo."

"Oh...I found something. It's....it's really small...and all squishy...like a little projectile for a NERF gun...Oh wait, it's attached to something."

"Just keep tugging on it."

"....I want to open my eyes now...."

"Shhh..."

"You can name it after yourself."

MiraclemanWallpaper.jpg

Boom.

Some slight cropping was required, and there's still an irritating difference in tone between the two sides. Doesn't really matter a whole lot, to me.

Last edited:
The time on the clock-face is inaccurate

Latest posts

Back