What's on YOUR Desktop Vol. 2: You know your socks are untied right?

Maybe there is oxygen on that planet.

If it were the moon, then they could on be the Blue Area of the Moon, (where the Inhumans live/lived) which is supposed to have oxygen.

It is on the moon, I just assumed with those domes around the buildings in the background that there is no air

desktop092408.jpg

God, I hate it when body armor fails to cover the vitals.

Yeah, but most designs are form over function. I personally love the one on the left most. Full body armor can be made to look feminine, but most designers like the strategic open spots.

Yeah, but most designs are form over function. I personally love the one on the left most. Full body armor can be made to look feminine, but most designers like the strategic open spots.

Yeah, I know. I like the left one too, it's got a sweet helmet.

NovaCapIron.jpg

from What If? Annihilation

one thing bugs me about this image...how is Cap Breathing, I mean Nova's suit incorparates oxygen through his mask or something...not sure how, Iron Man is contained, but Cap i dunno.

God, I loved that What If?.

Also:

smwow_mega_venom_11.jpg

From Spider-Man: Web Of Shadows

One day, Venom and the Cloverfield Monster met, had few drinks, yadda yadda yadda, and out popped this abomination.

Also:

smwow_mega_venom_11.jpg

One day, Venom and the Cloverfield Monster met, had few drinks, yadda yadda yadda, and out popped this abomination.

Awww, that Venom-Hydra is adorable.

Also:

smwow_mega_venom_11.jpg

I love that Spider-man is just lookinh up like,"Aw ****..."

It was by far the best What If? I've ever read
Also:

smwow_mega_venom_11.jpg

Or a Symbiote attaced itself to Dr.Octopus who was just shot up with pym particles

Also:
mbironfist.jpg

Found this on Mitch Brietweisers Deviantart page, Mitch kicks ***

Latest posts

Back