Whats the connection???

Spade

Can-Ad-Ah dont ask me where it is i don't know.
Ok i was just readint the ultimate venom arc the other day and noticed how the death of richard and mary parker seemed to be a big issue there and i noticed when peter is talking to nick fury how peter kept blaming him for everything and fury said he was in india or sumthing at the time but then i noticed that this whole conspericy thing is all starting to come together so as we know norman was working with someone on the OZ serum for quite a few years before he became the gg and aparently those trask people eddie mentioned in issue 34 had somthing to do with the plane crach so the point im getting at here is that trask and osborn at one time were working with the government and this suit thing the parkers and brocks were working on seemed to rival that which osborn was trying to do with the OZ formula so could he have somthing to do with the death of richard and mary parker???

Possibly.

Bendis has said that he felt Peter's parents should have a more important role. I wouldn't be surprised if the Parkers were killed because they were refusing to have their tech be used in the super-soldier programmes that were being made.

I dunno if Osborne would be involved, but if he was, I suppose it would only make Spidey hate him even more than he already does.

Hey now, DD fans don't USUALLY bite... We've got a few that do, but that doesn't they aren't good people. Just drunk a bit of the time! ;)

This is a very interesting thread... One that has long since been needed in this USM discussion board.

Really, I think that it would be interesting if Peter's parents were tied more into the grand scheme of the UU like Spade said and I think that the whole Trask incident is the perfect way to do it.

Good thoughts and welcome, Spade!

Spade said:
Ok i was just readint the ultimate venom arc the other day and noticed how the death of richard and mary parker seemed to be a big issue there and i noticed when peter is talking to nick fury how peter kept blaming him for everything and fury said he was in india or sumthing at the time but then i noticed that this whole conspericy thing is all starting to come together so as we know norman was working with someone on the OZ serum for quite a few years before he became the gg and aparently those trask people eddie mentioned in issue 34 had somthing to do with the plane crach so the point im getting at here is that trask and osborn at one time were working with the government and this suit thing the parkers and brocks were working on seemed to rival that which osborn was trying to do with the OZ formula so could he have somthing to do with the death of richard and mary parker???

Very interesting theory! Welcome...

Welcome, Spade (or should I say David Spade. I know it's you).

Spade said:
Ooo...!

Welcome man! :D

This goes back to the problem of Osborn being behind absolutely everything.Possible but I don't like it and can't see it happening.

Welcome,by the way.

Well, then I don't think it would be Norman but actually actually Peter's father, do you follow? That would be interesting...

Latest posts

Back