when is wildcats 1 coming out?

a fan

When is wildcats #1 coming out? I thought that it was coming out in august but i didn't see it in the DC august solicts

I think the new WildStorm relaunch books are happening near September/October.

Last edited:
The relaunches of The Authority, Gen 13, the Midnighter solo minseries and Wetworks are all supposed to start in October, so I think Grant Morrison and Jim Lee's WildCATS is supposed to as well. Well, actually Jim Lee said that it was supposed to start in September, but that ASBR is running late so it won't. WildCATS will be bimonthly, which is, I believe, a codeword for "often very late."

Last edited:
Rhyo said:
The relaunches of The Authority, Gen 13, the Midnighter solo minseries and Wetworks are all supposed to start in October, so I think Grant Morrison and Jim Lee's WildCATS is supposed to as well. Well, actually Jim Lee said that it was supposed to start in September, but that ASBR is running late so it won't. WildCATS will be bimonthly, which is, I believe, a codeword for "often very late."
Yeah, he said that it'd be re-launching in september, so we should be seeing solicits for it this month. Too damn long for my taste...

Latest posts

Back