Where Are They Now? UC! Hollywood True Stories

I've noticed alot of members have been absent lately. Some just recent and some for quite some time. Among those being EViL, SlimJim, Pandrio, Zombipanda, Doc Comic and I know I'm missing a few more. There were also ones I've seen in ressurrected threads recently like Synch and some guy named gajillions. Where are they now? fake or true stories acceptable.
They're all trapped in my Hobodome.

So far, Pandrio has been decapitated by "Terry the Tramp".

And it's Guijllons, n00b. You young'ns best not be disrespectin' our esteemed former members.
I improvised the first verse or two of an epic poem dedicated to all the long lost members in the Chat once. People where there. They can attest.
:roll: Nowhere near as cool as my Robonomicon.

"AND THAT IS WHEN THE TESTICLE CRUSHING BEGAN,"
They all died. Of sadness. Mostly caused by Venom Melendez.
We've figured out his mutant ability!

Venom Melendez gave me Pube Cancer.

Nurhachi just doesn't love us anymore.

Doc Comic doesn't post here anymore cuz we don't "understand him" or something stupid like that.

Last edited:
They all died. Of sadness. Mostly caused by Venom Melendez.

Damn you melendez

And it's Guijllons, n00b.

Gajillions sounds better becasue it makes it sound like there are tons of him...or her. He had a weird avatar of like a mongrel with down syndrome. sad. :cry:

Nurhachi just doesn't love us anymore.

Doc Comic doesn't post here anymore cuz we don't "understand him" or something stupid like that.

Nurhoochi? i've seen his name on the fanfic. Doc comic is....well, I don't know what he is but he got jtg banned and he was weird on aim. i think he told me that he had two women in his bed at that moment and that skotti like women but i'm pretty sure I already knew that. Like I care about shock factor...ooh my god! Doc Comic was weird too, it's weird that they didn't get along. I got it! Doc Comic is emo. pfft, you can't be evil AND emo. you have to pick one. :wink: silly a-wipe.

I replied to a Venom Melendez post one time and like a week later I had this itch on my eyebrow that went away after I scratched it, but still.

Latest posts

Back