Where are you sitting?

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I normally sit at a desk with a computer but because of the move most of our furniture is in a container on a ship on it's way to Australia. So right now I'm sitting on the floor with a laptop, watching House. The rest of my house is also bare.

This is what it looks like:

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00047.jpg

DSC00048.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

Last edited:
There's the cage he's going to keep TOG in!

I am sitting on my living room floor with my laptop and playing Nintendo Wii.

Last edited:
Sitting on my bed, playing around with my new unibody MacBook Pro, using my girlfriend's butt as a laptop stand, watching TV.

This is why pictures must be posted.

I'm sitting at work watching old guys watch football on freakin' flatscreens paid for by the county. I don't even have a flatscreen.

I'm sitting at my computer desk next to me my girlfriend is sat on her chair watching her Lost season 4 (I think if that's the new dvd set) boxset. I'm paying no attention it (did not like that show)

At computer desk I have my Carling ashtray I stole from the pub a couple of years ago, my cigarettes and Harley Davison zippo lighter. My drink mat I got in usa from hooters with "Hooters master card" advert on it and a Universal studios spider-man glass on it filled with coca-cola and ice.

Not exactly amazing but I like it.

I am sitting on a rolly chair, at my wooden desk, typing away via my Razer Lycosa keyboard, using my Razer DeathAdder to click away.

Sitting in my computer chair, which I no longer have a desk for, with my laptop on my lap and my feet on my kickass 70's footstool. After watching my Dolphins get stomped this afternoon I'm now licking my wounds and watching the Seven Deadly Sins marathon on the History Channel.

I'm sitting at work watching old guys watch football on freakin' flatscreens paid for by the county. I don't even have a flatscreen.
Prison sounds awesome. Time to kill somebody.

Sitting in my computer chair, which I no longer have a desk for, with my laptop on my lap and my feet on my kickass 70's footstool. After watching my Dolphins get stomped this afternoon I'm now licking my wounds and watching the Seven Deadly Sins marathon on the History Channel.

Prison sounds awesome. Time to kill somebody.

Oddly that's that the reason some of these guys are in for. 3 square meals a day. Practically free healthcare. at least three hours of freshair a week. Sleep as long as you want. and all the basic noncable tv you can handle.

My bed. I don't have an office anymore. And that, ladies and gentlemen, is why you should never have kids.

Latest posts

Back