Which 616 MU characters should never be introduced into the Ultimate Universe?

We had a similar thread a loooong time ago, and it turned into "Who do you want to see Ultimized" before it was mercifully put down. Let's not let that happen to this one.

Any X-man introduced post-94. I was going to say after the New Mutants, but that'd take out rogue and gambit, which have already been made.

Scarlet Spider. unless it's a joke or somethign extreeeemely different.

Apocalypse. Although that has already seemed to happen... :cry:

Kang the Conqueror

Cable
Rachel Summers
Eternity
Living Tribunal
Nate Grey
D-Man
Spot (sorry Nur)

Adam Warlock & The Infinity Watch
Thanos

UltimateE said:
Spot (sorry Nur)

wa****WAT

WAT!!!

He'd be awesome if done right!!!

vision....blurring......
pulse.....racing.....
erection.....going down.....
rage.....taking over....

*EXPLODES*

UltimateE said:

Did you ever see Ourchair's idea for an Ultimate Thanos? It was brillant. It had something to do with him not being an alien or something. I don't remember it very well you'll have to ask him.

One of the things I like about the UU is the fact that you take someone stupid and make them cool. Just cause ther dumb in the 616 universe doesn't mean that they can't completely change the character. I mean if done right they can all be cool.

I say Scream. no more Symbiots. Just stick with Venom and Maybe a Carnage II. If they can think of a really good story to put it in.

nothing to cosmic that really gets annoying like sure a few aliens skrull kree ok but not much nore they can get away with mayby one more. especially not eternity!!!!! that was the most retarded idea EVER!!!!!!!!!!! grrr i hate him sooo much!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: Anyways....... i dont wany any gaurdians of the galiqy and nothing like "oh i came from one of many billions of realities your gonna have to worry about if you dont wanna die!!!" so yes

- I signed on tonight and saw there was 316 new posts since 7 oclock tonight. I was wondering what was going on....
This thread is basicly a "Who do you want ultimized next thread" Something E, has closed time and time again. I think this is why something like this should be stickied so we don't get some newbie making a thread like this again.

Most of my favorite characters have been taken care of so I'm pretty impartial.

TheManWithoutFear said:
- I signed on tonight and saw there was 316 new posts since 7 oclock tonight. I was wondering what was going on....
This thread is basicly a "Who do you want ultimized next thread" Something E, has closed time and time again. I think this is why something like this should be stickied so we don't get some newbie making a thread like this again.

Most of my favorite characters have been taken care of so I'm pretty impartial.

Gah Lak Tus' cat should NEVER be Ultimized, nor should the Beyonder.

Latest posts

Back