Which 616 MU characters should never be introduced into the Ultimate Universe?

Caduceus said:
Franklin Richards

Acctually Frankiln Richards, Nathan and Rachel Sommers, May Parker (Parker's kid) as long as they grow up normally, I am so cool with them comming in, but someone I don't want, and I have said it before:

Howard Duck.

thee great one said:

Did you ever see Ourchair's idea for an Ultimate Thanos? It was brillant. It had something to do with him not being an alien or something. I don't remember it very well you'll have to ask him.

One of the things I like about the UU is the fact that you take someone stupid and make them cool. Just cause ther dumb in the 616 universe doesn't mean that they can't completely change the character. I mean if done right they can all be cool.

Oh God, it was Compound's idea! COMPOUND!

Hawkeye101 said:
Acctually Frankiln Richards, Nathan and Rachel Sommers, May Parker (Parker's kid) as long as they grow up normally, I am so cool with them comming in, but someone I don't want, and I have said it before:

Howard Duck.

Don't know who Howard Duck is, but I do know one thing... Ultimate Howard the Duck would rock.

I don't think we'll be seeing any of the kids until we're like 60. But by then, it'll only have been like, 3 years in their time. :p

thee great one said:
One of the things I like about the UU is the fact that you take someone stupid and make them cool. Just cause ther dumb in the 616 universe doesn't mean that they can't completely change the character. I mean if done right they can all be cool.

I agree, but this poll assumes little to no updating/changing. I always thought Thor was a fantastically stupid character in 616...but he is the best Ultimization yet.

Caduceus said:
Franklin Richards

Good one. Nathaniel, Agetha Harkess, etc. too. And H.E.R.B.I.E.

Simple rule-anything that can be said out loud without sounding stupid is a good/plausible idea that can be worked.

Last edited:
Pandrio said:
Well, they were Defenders villains, right? The Defenders are a joke in the UU, so I wouldn't say that they would never show up. However they would have to be extremely overhauled.

Unless of course some of the Defenders gain powers, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, and Namor join up, the we could have and Ultimate Defenders.

Pandrio said:
Well, they were Defenders villains, right? The Defenders are a joke in the UU, so I wouldn't say that they would never show up. However they would have to be extremely overhauled.

Yeah, the Headmen might stand a chance against the Ultimate Defenders. :D

Anyway its not the fact that the Headmen are Defenders villains that prevents them from entering the Ultimate Universe (Justin Hammer was a Iron Man villain in 616 MU, but he only appeared in USM in UU) they could always be assigned to new heroes. Its the fact that they are so silly. It would take a miracle for them to be Ultimized.

The Overlord said:
Yeah, the Headmen might stand a chance against the Ultimate Defenders. :D

Anyway its not the fact that the Headmen are Defenders villains that prevents them from entering the Ultimate Universe (Justin Hammer was a Iron Man villain in 616 MU, but he only appeared in USM in UU) they could always be assigned to new heroes. Its the fact that they are so silly. It would take a miracle for them to be Ultimized.

On the note of villains changing super-heroes, I've always thought that some Spider-Man villains could be used as Daredevil villains for the Ultimate Universe. You know Chameleon, Tombstone, Jackal, Prowler, even the Vulture if Benids doesn't want him in USM. You could even return Boomerang to Daedevil and Constrictor.

Hawkeye101 said:
Unless of course some of the Defenders gain powers, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer, and Namor join up, the we could have and Ultimate Defenders.

We don't need them to join the team just to call them The Defenders. These are the Defenders we have and I hate them with a passion but everyone seems to have this notion that they're not The Defenders until the 616 members show up? Why?

I do wish they'd get powers somehow.

TheManWithoutFear said:
We don't need them to join the team just to call them The Defenders. These are the Defenders we have and I hate them with a passion but everyone seems to have this notion that they're not The Defenders until the 616 members show up? Why?

I do wish they'd get powers somehow.

The defenders are supposed be in ,616 MU, the most powerful and disfunctional team in the world. Without the big four they would be a joke in 616 MU and because they don't have the big four in UU they are a joke. I like
the Ultimate Defenders, their silly.

The Overlord said:
The defenders are supposed be in ,616 MU, the most powerful and disfunctional team in the world. Without the big four they would be a joke in 616 MU and because they don't have the big four in UU they are a joke. I like
the Ultimate Defenders, their silly.

They're supposed to be silly. It would be boring if they were just another team with powers.

They're not powerful, but they are dysfunctional! And I do like them, too. Doesnt matter what people say, they ARE the Ultimate Defenders. Its like someone would come and say that the X-Men here aren't the X-Men until all the original members that were in the 616 joined. Sorry, but they are who they are.

ProjectX2 said:
They're supposed to be silly. It would be boring if they were just another team with powers.

That's what I was saying, that's why I like them.

The Overlord said:
That's what I was saying, that's why I like them.

Yeah, I was just telling people like MWoF and Hawkeye101 who want them all to get high on super-steroids.

icemastertron said:
They're not powerful, but they are dysfunctional! And I do like them, too. Doesnt matter what people say, they ARE the Ultimate Defenders. Its like someone would come and say that the X-Men here aren't the X-Men until all the original members that were in the 616 joined. Sorry, but they are who they are.

Yeah but a dysfunctional team with Hulk, Namor, Dr. Strange and Silver Surfer as members is a threat to the planet. The Ultimate Defenders are only a threat to themselves. The Ultimate Defenders are dysfunctional, but have no power, that's why they are a joke and why I like them.

Latest posts

Back