Which New Characters Should be Introduced to the Ultimate Universe?

The Overlord

Since so many characters have died recently in the Ultimate Universe, what new characters should be brought in to the UU to replace them (or just tell interesting stories with)? Should the writers create new characters or introduce more 616 characters into the UU? Which 616 characters who haven't been in the UU yet would you like see introduced? What kind of new characters would you like to see introduced? Should we see more legacy characters in the UU?

I know some of you will laugh. But, there were some character from the Spider-Man: The New Animated Series that was on MTV. That I think could work. They weren't bad characters just poorly executed.

Talon: She could replace the Black Cat. Now that Peter's dead. It could have had been major life changing event in the Black Cat's life. Maybe join a team and be a hero... But anyways. There should be a new thief/love intrest in this new Spider-Man's life. The Gaines Twins: again, not bad characters but not executed right. They could be a big threat not only to Spider-Man but to others like the X-Men. And Shikata: Now that Daredevil is dead. I do think that this new Spidey should deal with more shadowy characters. Spider-Man was aways light hearted character. But that was Peter, Peter was the joker. Miles is supposed to be different. He has a different view on life. And who and what are the bad guys.

I've been going through my Marvel handbooks. And I've come up with a list of characters I'd like to see in the Ultimate U.

Doctor Spectrum (Male or Female)
Aaron Tagma English (a.k.a. Dollar Bill) (Repoter at the new Daily Bugle)
Jake Fury (brother and the bane of Nick Fury's existence)
Robert Baxter (a.k.a. Mad-Dog)
Patricia Starr
Jon Kasiya (a.ka. Amun)
Tabiha Smith (a.k.a. Boom-Boom) (Possible new X-Men)
Jack Jameson (Buzz) (goes to Miles' school)
Captain Universe
Reilly Tyne (a.k.a. Darkdevil or Daredevil, III)
Ethan Edwards, Nickname: "Moral Man" (Teacher at Miles' school that tries to mentors Miles)
(???) (a.k.a. Tony Stark, a.k.a. Iron Maniac) (I was thinking he could be kind of like the Identity theif from Batman Arkham City)
Julie Power (a.k.a. Lightspeed)
Alex Power
Jack Power (a.k.a. Mass Master)
Katie Power (a.k.a. Energizer)
Darian Elliot (a.k.a. Spike) (Possible new X-Men)
Carolyn Trainer (a.k.a. Doctor Octopus, II)
Parker Robbins (a.k.a. the Hood)
Janice Yanizeski (a.k.a. Joystick)
X-51 (a.k.a. Machine Man) (I was thinking it could be one of the old Ultron Robots reactivated)
Lonnie Lincoln (a.k.a. Tombstone)
William Kaplan (a.k.a. Wiccan) (possible new Doctor Strange)
Paige Guthrie (a.k.a. Husk) (Possible new X-Men)
Laura Kinney (a.k.a. X-23 or Wild Child) (I'm thinking not Clone but another child, could be bad in Ultimate U)
Shathra (a.k.a. Spider-Wasp)
Morris Bench (a.k.a. Hydro-Man)
Adriana Soria (a.k.a. Queen) (forces Both Miles and Jessica to fight each other)
Patrick Mulligan (a.k.a. Toxin) (Pretty much like 616 Patrick Mulligan)
Charlie Weiderman (Troubled kid that goes to Miles' School)
Randolph Robertson (could go to Miles' School)
Anya Corazon (doesn't need to have powers. Maybe some girl that goes to Miles' School and is a big fan of the new Spider-Man and could be like Chloe Sullivan from "Smallville")
Nico Minoru (a.k.a. Sister Grimm) (possible other new Doctor Strange)
Melissa Gold (a.k.a. Songbird) (Possible New X-Men)
Megan Gywnn (a.k.a. Pixie) (Possible New X-Men)

Last edited:
NoelleR23 said:
My Laura, please! She's underutilized and she isn't getting any face time in the Avengers Academy. =(

Yes she is. Laura will even be the focus of the AvX arc of Avengers Academy, she's getting plenty of face time.

It's a team book after all, they have to give the other characters face time too.

Melissa Gold (a.k.a. Songbird) (Possible New X-Men)

Why would she be an X-Men ? She would be an excellent villain for Miles in her Screaming Mimi persona though.

Last edited:
Venom Melendez said:
Yes she is. Laura will even be the focus of the AvX arc of Avengers Academy, she's getting plenty of face time.

It's a team book after all, they have to give the other characters face time too.

Yep, I heard about that and I'm excited! It seems she'll have a similar conflict of interest as Wolvie. And I agree with the team thing, but she's been part of a team for most of her existence and still had relevance. I thought there was a perfect balance in Yost's run on New X-Men. I started reading AA because she was gonna be a part of it, but when there are entire issues and she's not even mentioned? A lil disappointing. But I can't really complain as long as she isn't being possessed by stars, or chasing children to worlds made of trash. *sigh* I suppose I won't really be satisfied with anyone's treatment of her that isn't Yost or Kyle, cause of course they get it right!

Yep, I heard about that and I'm excited! It seems she'll have a similar conflict of interest as Wolvie. And I agree with the team thing, but she's been part of a team for most of her existence and still had relevance. I thought there was a perfect balance in Yost's run on New X-Men. I started reading AA because she was gonna be a part of it, but when there are entire issues and she's not even mentioned? A lil disappointing. But I can't really complain as long as she isn't being possessed by stars, or chasing children to worlds made of trash. *sigh* I suppose I won't really be satisfied with anyone's treatment of her that isn't Yost or Kyle, cause of course they get it right!

That's because the writer didn't know her solo book was getting cancelled at the time. From AvX and on, she's part of the core team.

Latest posts

Back