which of these characters should join the ultimates?

which of these characters should join the ultimates?

• ultimate vision

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • ultimate falcon

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • ultimate captain mar-vehl

Votes: 12 57.1%

• Total voters
I say Ultimate Vision.

Falcon is inconsistently portrayed and annoying, and Marvel is too powerful and cosmic to be on the ultimates.

Last edited:
Marvel by far, I really enjoyed him in secret and want to see more, he could be really interesting. And he is not too powerful or cosmic to be on the Ultimates, I'd say he's almost even with Ironman, below Thor and not really cosmic, just an alien.

i forgot to say who i voted for

i voted captain mar-vehl, he's an awesome remake and on of my top 5 favorite ultimizations

I would also like to see more Marvel in the Ultimate Universe. I really enjoyed the latest Captain Marvel series (volume 3?) where he went crazy, I'd like to see the ultimate take on him. I just don't want to see him join the Ultimates.

We used to have one of these threads, but it was a long time ago, and I'm too lazy to go find it.

I like all characters, except for female Vision, that is just retarded. My favourite was Mahr Vehl though, but I think he'd be better in his own solo book.

Falcon. He's resourceful, as we all know, and he'd add an interesting dynamic to the team from what we've seen of him... He doesn't necessarily get along with anyone, but he's there for a purpose which would be a cool dynamic to explore.

I would like to see Captain Marvel elaborated on a bit more, but I doubt if he'd do anything but add to the hilarity that the title lacks. He was cool enough, but the fact he was an alien allowed humor, which I don't think is necessary in a title like the Ultimates... Leave him up to Warren Ellis in another mini or something.

Not enough options. How about Venom? Spider-Woman? Shang-Chi, Iron Fist? There are so many more characters and you made a poll about 3.
weel seeing that the character i had used for the poll's are already psuedo-ultimates (working alongside with the ultimates and shield), i chose them because there already sort of drafted and "wating in the wings" so to say

venom:wtf? makes no sense
spider-woman: too early but there was that sketch of her for ultimates vol 4
shang chi: doesn't fit
iron fist doesn't fit

venom:wtf? makes no sense
spider-woman: too early but there was that sketch of her for ultimates vol 4
shang chi: doesn't fit
iron fist doesn't fit

Venom could easily make sense. And "doesn't fit" is never an option.

And those are only 4 of many.

What about Carol Danvers then? Misty Knight? Karma? Jennifer Walters? All worked along side SHIELD

What about Carol Danvers then? Misty Knight? Karma? Jennifer Walters? All worked along side SHIELD
misty knight; maybe i could have put her on the poll,

karma; is stretching it

carol danvers and jennifer walters; don't even have any powers or special skill to be put on the team (yet)

iron fist and shang-chi; are too street level for them to be on the ultimates level they just don't belong there

venom; eddie has no intention of doing anything even remotely noble with the suit, and the only way they could put him on is to have him mind controlled, and i don't think that would work very well at all, and venom is to much of a USM property in ultimate for that to work in any sense

iron fist and shang-chi; are too street level for them to be on the ultimates level they just don't belong there
I'm sorry? What? Someone who can ignite their hands and bust someones skull open is only street level and has no place on a team of superpowered individuals?

venom; eddie has no intention of doing anything even remotely noble with the suit, and the only way they could put him on is to have him mind controlled, and i don't think that would work very well at all, and venom is to much of a USM property in ultimate for that to work in any sense[/QUOTE] We'll see when Eddie gets back.

Dammit, MWoF. You just made me remember the one thing about UWvH that I was really looking forward to.

Now I'm really disappointed that its been put on hiatus. . .

Oh, and to stay on topic, Marvel. By a long shot.

venom; eddie has no intention of doing anything even remotely noble with the suit, and the only way they could put him on is to have him mind controlled, and i don't think that would work very well at all, and venom is to much of a USM property in ultimate for that to work in any sense

Well. . .there was that Ultimates 3 sketch of Black Panther, Wasp and the other guy (Presumably Taskmaster) kicking the crap out of him.

Last edited:
I'm sorry? What? Someone who can ignite their hands and bust someones skull open is only street level and has no place on a team of superpowered individuals?

We'll see when Eddie gets back.
uuggh your not gonna let this go are you

im not saying that iron fist isn't powerful enough or anything, it's just that from his two appearences he does not appear to be the kind of character that would join a team like the ultimates, ultimate knights maybe but im not going there

if you think eddie can be an ultimate then i can think gambit can be one too so :p

your ideas are too speculative im just going by whats been hinted at and what could happen in the foreseeable future Loeb may want to incorperate one or two or even all three into the team because the team is supposed to change a little bit when transferring over to vol. 3 and these characters are already lined up to join the team anyway

Well. . .there was that Ultimates 3 sketch of Black Panther, Wasp and the other guy (Presumably Taskmaster) kicking the crap out of him.
yeah i know but they were fighting AGAINST him not fighting WITH him weren't they

and plus that art might not even of been intended to actually be used in the story just a piece of preveiw art to get people excited about Loeb replacing Millar

Shut up, MWoF. It's obvious he's only listed the characters that were in Ultimate Galactus, and because of the timeline muck ups, they're not in, or even mentioned in The Ultimates 2.

That would have been an easier explanation, and would have allowed me to skip over half a page of crap.

Shut up, MWoF. It's obvious he's only listed the characters that were in Ultimate Galactus, and because of the timeline muck ups, they're not in, or even mentioned in The Ultimates 2.

That would have been an easier explanation, and would have allowed me to skip over half a page of crap.

Really? I still think there were other options to explore.

Latest posts

Back