Which DC flick was better?

• Superman Returns

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Batman Begins

Votes: 16 76.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hero you go

In good sport to those offended / annoyed by the fact I hate Superman returns so much

I made a video of batman begins and Superman returns
(sorry it's not better I had very little at my disposer only trailers , clips and other videos and I refused to post it when i had completed it two days ago till i got the dc logo at the start :lol: ) Song = a song i'm really high on right now. Not heard it for years. I heard it last month and can't stop listening to it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZNnkU0MKE8

hope you like it. Even though I don't like SR I tried to keep video unbiased and try to capture the heart of both movies but I know someone will say it sucks but still ...

Last edited:
Hero you go

In good sport to those offended / annoyed by the fact I hate Superman returns so much

(sorry it's not better I had very little at my disposer only trailers , clips and other videos and I refused to post it when i had completed it two days ago till i got the dc logo at the start :lol: ) Song = a song i'm really high on right now. Not heard it for years. I heard it last month and can't stop listening to it

hope you like it. Even though I don't like SR I tried to keep video unbiased and try to capture the heart of both movies but I know someone will say it sucks but still ...

I think it was well editted, thought the song is a bit too up beat for Batman, felt odd still pretty good

I think it was well editted, thought the song is a bit too up beat for Batman, felt odd still pretty good

Thank You

yeah I was trying to find a song that mixed Good spirit like superman with dark spirit like batman. plus I have the song stuck in my head :lol:

my biggest fear about video was it would be biased in that it would make batman look better. I tried to show batman is all about keep fighting no matter what while superman to me is someone who has all the power but doesn't care about the fight just the love.

But i'm glad you liked it dude. It's also my first video mixing video (that one using the movies doesn't count as that was just putting sound over an already established video not editing)

I want to do some for spider-man 3 and all 3 spider-mans when it come out on dvd.

I don't like superman too much. even if I thought SR wasn't complete crap, I would still vote for batman begins. Can't wait for the sequel

Hero you go

I can't get the video to play.

Latest posts

Back