-My latest costume is red.
-I've died before.
-My codename has been used by others.
-I was introduced in the Silver Age.
-I've fought Spider-Man several times.
-I have been Ultimatized.
-I once wore a green outfit.

Deathlok?

My son was a very shy, boy but he was big fan of Spider-Man. He seemed to come out of his shell, as he use to run around pertending he was fighting the Green Goblin or Doc Ock. He would some times climb up trees and swing from from a rope swing. But one day he decided to climb on top of a abandoned warehouse. He saw a rop hanging between two wearhouses. He thought he could make it... he didn't. If it wasn't for Spider-Man, my little Jeremy would still be alive. I'll make that webbed-headed menace pay.

Who am I?

My son was a very shy, boy but he was big fan of Spider-Man. He seemed to come out of his shell, as he use to run around pertending he was fighting the Green Goblin or Doc Ock. He would some times climb up trees and swing from from a rope swing. But one day he decided to climb on top of a abandoned warehouse. He saw a rop hanging between two wearhouses. He thought he could make it... he didn't. If it wasn't for Spider-Man, my little Jeremy would still be alive. I'll make that webbed-headed menace pay.

Who am I?

Leave it to you...

Leave it to you...

What, to hard?

fine... I used my powers to trick Spider-Man into killing three hundred people.
I also made him think that I had broken his neck so I could drag him and confront him at the place that my son die. Spider-Man then realized that his neck was not broken forcing me to flee. Then I team-uped with Doc Ock. but he turned on me and nearly beat me to death. I am now in prison.

:shock:
Um, Lady Ock?

Nope.

He is a mutant.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

and TGO, I've been doing it like this for awhile. I just decided to do a hard one. You should have known I would have at some point...

Last edited:

Not really. It's a lot more specific the way you do it there for anyone that read the story would know instead of general hints.

So who's the idiot now?

Don't count yourself out just yet.

and I put hints in there.

Son name: Jeremy

the words Spider-Man & webbed-headed menace: make you think it a spider-villain.

I used my powers to trick Spider-Man into killing three hundred people.: this tell you he has Power of persuasion.

Then I team-uped with Doc Ock.: this tells you he has team-up with Doc Ock.

and I said he's a Mutant.

These are what peolple would call hints, right. I hid them in there.

Don't count yourself out just yet.

and I put hints in there.

Son name: Jeremy

the words Spider-Man & webbed-headed menace: make you think it a spider-villain.

I used my powers to trick Spider-Man into killing three hundred people.: this tell you he has Power of persuasion.

Then I team-uped with Doc Ock.: this tells you he has team-up with Doc Ock.

and I said he's a Mutant.

These are what peolple would call hints, right. I hid them in there.

You gave away an entire story, If I read that story I would know how you were talking about. I'm not a ****ing idiot.

Here a example for even you can get.

Normal way

-I'm a mutant
-I'm female
-I've died

Your way

I once went into space with the X-men and was possesed by a alien spirit. I blew up a sun causing billions to die.

You see my point.

Last edited:
Mr. Sinister?

no.

You gave away an entire story, If I read that story I would know how you were talking about. I'm not a ****ing idiot.

Here a example for even you can get.

Normal way

-I'm a mutant
-I'm female
-I've died

Your way

I once went into space with the X-men and was possesed by a alien spirit. I blew up a sun causing billions to die.

You see my point.

I see your point... But if you know who it is. Why don't you say it and it could be your turn. Instead of you ranting and raving.

I see your point... But if you know who it is. Why don't you say it and it could be your turn. Instead of you ranting and raving.
First of all, he said "IF" he knew, not that he actually knew.

Second of all, you little kids can stop with the arguing and just keep the game going or I'll lock the thread up for good.

Last edited:
First of all, he said "IF" he knew, not that he actually knew.

Second of all, you little kids can stop with the arguing and just keep the game going or its I'll lock the thread up for good.

Ok... I just thought it would be fun this way. But I guess some people don't like fun.

I'am a mutant

I fought Spider-Man

my kid died and I blame Spider-Man

Latest posts

Back