Who am I? game (DC)

Dr.Strangefate

He Sees You When You're Sleeping. He Knows When Yo
Same as the other thread, except with DC heroes and villains.... (you can also use DC subsidiaries if you want, like Vertigo or Wildstorm, if you would like to. Just point it out)

I'm curious to see if this might catch on....

------------

-I'm from the mainstream DC universe
-I'm married
-I was born in another century
-I was, at one point, a professional Sports Figure

more clues later if you can't get it from there...

I might play since I know a bit of DC and the Marvel one is too hard because everyone expects everyone to know who they're thinking of.

ProjectX2 said:
I might play since I know a bit of DC and the Marvel one is too hard because everyone expects everyone to know who they're thinking of.
No one expects anything of anyone. If you don't know it, you just don't. Nothing wrong. No one knows everything.

Anyways, sorry to interrupt the un-started round.

thee great one said:
I'm going to go because he hasn't yet.

-I'm female.

-I have no powers

-My father was a crimnal

-I'm a hero.

Batgirl

EDIT: Cassandra Cain, not Barb Gordon

But isnt Huntress dad Batman?

Can anyone explain that? Im so confused about that.

René said:
But isnt Huntress dad Batman?

Can anyone explain that? Im so confused about that.

Helena Wayne was the daughter of Batman and Catwoman pre-crisis...

Helena _____ is the current huntress, who got vengeful out of her Mobster Dad's doings.

At least I hope you're talking pre-crisis... the Birds of Prey TV show was... nauseating to say the least.

*I have deprived many people from drinking water.
*I once had a super power where I could shoot a miniature version of myself from my palm.
*I was jealous of that miniature version of myself because it was better at doing things than I.
*I am extremely famous in the real world.

Dr.Strangefate said:
At least I hope you're talking pre-crisis... the Birds of Prey TV show was... nauseating to say the least.

You didnt like the show? I liked it. Especially the person the chose to play Barbara.

Bass said:
*I once had a super power where I could shoot a miniature version of myself from my palm.
*I was jealous of that miniature version of myself because it was better at doing things than I.

Superman?

... 'cause he's a **** xD

Bass said:
Superman, super****ery style.

You can't really trust me, but many have tried.
I'm blue (not in the depressed sense).
My lover is technically not a clone.

Who am I?

Latest posts

Back