Who Do You Hate?

Yeah, but when the Soviet Union disbanded the UN gave control of the moon back to Germany. In exchange the Germans promised to stop starting World Wars.

Robo-Hitler lives in Atlantis.

Geez.

So, regular Germans control the moon. And Nazis control Atlantis. And Chairman Mao controls Australia. Got it.

The Man on the Moon is Robo-Stalin.

Robo-Stalin was German?!

I thought it was French.

Wasn't Georges Méliès the first to conquer the moon?

Wait, you mean it was fake?!

It's okay. It was fake when Armstrong conquered it, too.

Please, instead of covering for the fact your wrong, you make up a fact like Napoleon had a ghost.

Napoleon grew a mustache, wore stilts and became Hitler. And we all know Hitler ain't dead yet.

Please, instead of covering for the fact your wrong, you make up a fact like Napoleon had a ghost.

Napoleon grew a mustache, wore stilts and became Hitler. And we all know Hitler ain't dead yet.
Hitler was the reincarnation of Sacrates and he died in 1971 during the Great Presidential Civil War between the zombie corpses and clones of past American Presidents where he foolishly sided with clones in exchange for the plans and rights to his evil moonbase which would later be built by his subordinate Robo-Stalin.

Okay, if it's clones, I know clones. First off, Clone JFK never made it to that battle. He had a habit of walking past grassy knolls and sleeping with loose women. Clone Thomas Jefferson decided to forsake the battle, and moved to South Africa where it is rumored he has slept with almost all the females and males down there. Jungle fever and all that.

Hitler was never a reincarnation of Socrates, like I stated above, he's Napoleon on Stilts.

The zombie corspes won the battle mainly because they were the first to utilize Taft as a rolling cannonball. It's a shame to hear Napoleon Stilt man died in the battle though, I though he would win.

Hitler was the reincarnation of Sacrates and he died in 1971 during the Great Presidential Civil War between the zombie corpses and clones of past American Presidents where he foolishly sided with clones in exchange for the plans and rights to his evil moonbase which would later be built by his subordinate Robo-Stalin.

now this... this is a post worthy of my approval. 8)

Just sprinkle a little Secret War, some Nick Fury and a dash of racism and we've got a conspiracy baby! Don't forget some cilantro and Bolivians cocaine drug pin that started the great badger uprising of 1990 right before bush was about to step down from presidency but stopped his plans because Clinton was cleveland steaming any politician who wasn't president. That poor bastard Bob Dole (banana man?) never saw it coming. nor could he move his hands higher than his chest to block the splatter from hitting his face. also, did you know obama and cheney are 8th cousins? this is true

Okay, if it's clones, I know clones. First off, Clone JFK never made it to that battle. He had a habit of walking past grassy knolls and sleeping with loose women. Clone Thomas Jefferson decided to forsake the battle, and moved to South Africa where it is rumored he has slept with almost all the females and males down there. Jungle fever and all that.
All true.
Hitler was never a reincarnation of Socrates, like I stated above, he's Napoleon on Stilts.
Well it's never been proven, but you'd be surprised how convincing the reincarnation arguement is.
The zombie corspes won the battle mainly because they were the first to utilize Taft as a rolling cannonball. It's a shame to hear Napoleon Stilt man died in the battle though, I though he would win.
Then his ghost attacked Taiwan.

Latest posts

Back