Who do you think will write the Ultimates 3 Annual?

Who do you think will write the Ultimates 3 Annual for next summer?

  • Mark Millar

    Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Jeph Loeb

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other Via post

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    17

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

Loeb better. It's his baby now... Millar's gone. I hope he doesn't touch the UU for a while. We need new blood.
 

Steve GMan

Well-Known Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2005
Messages
643
Location
DE, PA, TN, NY.
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

Goodwill said:
Loeb better. It's his baby now... Millar's gone. I hope he doesn't touch the UU for a while. We need new blood.

True, but it could be nice to have him revist it just for an adventure. Especially if they get Hitch to pencil.
 

Vegetable-man

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 31, 2005
Messages
153
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

Steve GMan said:
True, but it could be nice to have him revist it just for an adventure. Especially if they get Hitch to pencil.

Agreed
 

Pandrio

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
1,748
Location
Tampa FL, Penguin Country
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

The question of 'who do you think will' I answer Loeb. 'Who do you want to write it?' is a different question. I think I'd wait on that until I read some of Ultimates 3, though.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

It's gonna be everyone who writes the titles currently. Millar's done with the UFF by June.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

Pandrio said:
*Cough*'Ultimates Annual'*cough*
Oh, haha. I thought it was Ultimate Annuals. I'll fix the title so it won't be any confusion. Honest mistake.

Well, it's going to be by Loeb. Millar's not going to be writing nothing else after Civil War, which he said he really shouldn't be doing, but is anyways.
 
Last edited:

Pandrio

Well-Known Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2005
Messages
1,748
Location
Tampa FL, Penguin Country
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

icemastertron said:
Oh, haha. I thought it was Ultimate Annuals. I'll fix the title so it won't be any confusion. Honest mistake.

Well, it's going to be by Loeb. Millar's not going to be writing nothing else after Civil War, which he said he really shouldn't be doing, but is anyways.
What about that '1985'? Otherwise, agreed.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

Pandrio said:
What about that '1985'? Otherwise, agreed.
That, too. But I think he already wrote that.
 
Last edited:

Super_Human

Well-Known Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
58
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

Steve GMan said:
True, but it could be nice to have him revist it just for an adventure. Especially if they get Hitch to pencil.

Ohh yeah.
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
I know this is going to get an "get back on topic" post, but who do you think will write the UXM Annual this coming year? Certainly not Singer...
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
Goodwill said:
I know this is going to get an "get back on topic" post, but who do you think will write the UXM Annual this coming year? Certainly not Singer...
Well, I think so. They'll have it the same as the writers on the regular series.

And yeap, let's stick to Ultimates 3. Woulda been better if this was for all series'.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
If I can get Loeb and Queseda drunk, me.
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
What would you do with it, then? Kill off most of the team and leave a wheelchair ridden Prof. X to support the title? Talk about BIG changes... ;)

Yeah, I'll call it before anyone else does. Back on topic.
 

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
25,007
Goodwill said:
What would you do with it, then? Kill off most of the team and leave a wheelchair ridden Prof. X to support the title? Talk about BIG changes... ;)

Yeah, I'll call it before anyone else does. Back on topic.

What the hell does Loeb have to do with UXM? :?
 

Goodwill

Well-Known Member
Joined
Jun 16, 2004
Messages
12,818
Location
Philadelphia, PA
Exactly.

I think, since the title is changing to how Loeb see's fit, Millar shouldn't be aloud to touch it. It's Loeb's title now. Also, am I right in saying that Millar has not returned to a title he once worked on? Not counting UFF since he said he barely did anything.
 

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Joined
Jul 24, 2004
Messages
43,800
Location
The World of Icelandia.
TheManWithoutFear said:
Why would Millar?
Exactly.

By this time next year, he's going to be busy with his creator owned work. He said he won't be writing comics 'til at least 2007. So no Ultimate Annuals.
 

ourchair

Well-Known Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2005
Messages
13,105
Location
Philippines
icemastertron said:
Exactly.

By this time next year, he's going to be busy with his creator owned work. He said he won't be writing comics 'til at least 2007. So no Ultimate Annuals.
Until 2007? That's an awful long time. Did he announce a decision to extend his hiatus period? Cause as far as I know, he was on a six=month sabbatical due to his illness.

Surely he has some project for 2006, including the stuff for Marvel.
 

Latest posts

Top