Who do you think will write the Ultimates 3 Annual?

Who do you think will write the Ultimates 3 Annual for next summer?

• Mark Millar

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Jeph Loeb

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Other Via post

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Re: who do you think will write the next ultimates annual in 06?

Loeb better. It's his baby now... Millar's gone. I hope he doesn't touch the UU for a while. We need new blood.

Goodwill said:
Loeb better. It's his baby now... Millar's gone. I hope he doesn't touch the UU for a while. We need new blood.

True, but it could be nice to have him revist it just for an adventure. Especially if they get Hitch to pencil.

Steve GMan said:
True, but it could be nice to have him revist it just for an adventure. Especially if they get Hitch to pencil.

Agreed

The question of 'who do you think will' I answer Loeb. 'Who do you want to write it?' is a different question. I think I'd wait on that until I read some of Ultimates 3, though.

It's gonna be everyone who writes the titles currently. Millar's done with the UFF by June.

Pandrio said:
*Cough*'Ultimates Annual'*cough*
Oh, haha. I thought it was Ultimate Annuals. I'll fix the title so it won't be any confusion. Honest mistake.

Well, it's going to be by Loeb. Millar's not going to be writing nothing else after Civil War, which he said he really shouldn't be doing, but is anyways.

Last edited:

icemastertron said:
Oh, haha. I thought it was Ultimate Annuals. I'll fix the title so it won't be any confusion. Honest mistake.

Well, it's going to be by Loeb. Millar's not going to be writing nothing else after Civil War, which he said he really shouldn't be doing, but is anyways.
What about that '1985'? Otherwise, agreed.

Pandrio said:
What about that '1985'? Otherwise, agreed.
That, too. But I think he already wrote that.

Last edited:

Steve GMan said:

Ohh yeah.

I know this is going to get an "get back on topic" post, but who do you think will write the UXM Annual this coming year? Certainly not Singer...

Goodwill said:
I know this is going to get an "get back on topic" post, but who do you think will write the UXM Annual this coming year? Certainly not Singer...
Well, I think so. They'll have it the same as the writers on the regular series.

And yeap, let's stick to Ultimates 3. Woulda been better if this was for all series'.

If I can get Loeb and Queseda drunk, me.

What would you do with it, then? Kill off most of the team and leave a wheelchair ridden Prof. X to support the title? Talk about BIG changes... ;)

Yeah, I'll call it before anyone else does. Back on topic.

Goodwill said:
What would you do with it, then? Kill off most of the team and leave a wheelchair ridden Prof. X to support the title? Talk about BIG changes... ;)

Yeah, I'll call it before anyone else does. Back on topic.

What the hell does Loeb have to do with UXM? :?

Exactly.

I think, since the title is changing to how Loeb see's fit, Millar shouldn't be aloud to touch it. It's Loeb's title now. Also, am I right in saying that Millar has not returned to a title he once worked on? Not counting UFF since he said he barely did anything.

TheManWithoutFear said:
Why would Millar?
Exactly.

By this time next year, he's going to be busy with his creator owned work. He said he won't be writing comics 'til at least 2007. So no Ultimate Annuals.

icemastertron said:
Exactly.

By this time next year, he's going to be busy with his creator owned work. He said he won't be writing comics 'til at least 2007. So no Ultimate Annuals.
Until 2007? That's an awful long time. Did he announce a decision to extend his hiatus period? Cause as far as I know, he was on a six=month sabbatical due to his illness.

Surely he has some project for 2006, including the stuff for Marvel.

Latest posts

Back