Who is more evil, Ultimate Hulk or the Maestro?

jtg3885 said:
Ultimate Hulk. He's got the hunnies AND eats his opponents.

Ultimate Hulk is retarded though, that at least gives him something of an excuse. Maestro is a genius and still does everything that Ultimate Hulk did, minus the eating people and has done things that Ultimate Hulk hasn't, for example I don't believe that Ultimate Hulk ever actively tortured someone.

jtg3885 said:
No... he just wolfs 'em down.

Well I still think Ultimate Hulk's status as a retard and Maestro's status as a genius makes Maestro more evil. Maestro has some very nasty devices he likes to employ, like a his psychic probe, the probe extracts information its victim's mind and the more the victim resists the more brain damage it will cause.

Last edited:
Definately Maestro. Ultimate Hulks not evil on purpose, he's just pissed off. HE kills people in hot blood, whereas Maestro kills people in cold blood

jtg3885 said:
Still eats 'em.

So what, that doesn't make him more evil than Maestro. Maestro's evil acts are at least on par with Ultimate Hulk (is torture more moral than cannibalism). Ultimate Hulk is retarded and angry, the Maestro is a genius and a psychopath, that alone makes Maestro more evil.

The Overlord said:
So what, that doesn't make him more evil than Maestro. Maestro's evil acts are at least on par with Ultimate Hulk (is torture more moral than cannibalism). Ultimate Hulk is retarded and angry, the Maestro is a genius and a psychopath, that alone makes Maestro more evil.
But I'm a genius and a psychopath, and MWoF is still more evil than me...

I'm going with Ultimate Banner Hulk, but we haven't seen what making Ultimate Hulk more intelligent will do in the long run. Seriously though, throwing someone's lower torso and legs 4 miles up a mountain sounds like torture to me, especially knowing the person would survive it.

Last edited:
skotti-chan said:
I'm going with Ultimate Banner Hulk, but we haven't seen what making Ultimate Hulk more intelligent will do in the long run. Seriously though, throwing someone's lower torso and legs 4 miles up a mountain sounds like torture to me, especially knowing the person would survive it.

Wolverine was actively pursuing Hulk, Wolverine knew what he was getting into. The Maestro slaugthers people for fighting for their freedom and is just as nasty as Ultimate Hulk. Maestro once ripped a rebel's legs off and had him thrown into the streets to live as a begger.

The Overlord said:
Wolverine was actively pursuing Hulk, Wolverine knew what he was getting into. The Maestro slaugthers people for fighting for their freedom and is just as nasty as Ultimate Hulk. Maestro once ripped a rebel's legs off and had him thrown into the streets to live as a begger.
Ultimate Hulk was seeing a shrink.

jtg3885 said:
Ultimate Hulk was seeing a shrink.

If anything that proves he's less evil, since that indicates remorse.

E said:
If anything that proves he's less evil, since that indicates remorse.

Okay boys, take note. I gotta agree with you there Mr E, I'd forgotten about that until I reread issues 1 and 2. Given the fact that it appears Banner has control now, and it was Banner who was seeing the shrink, it may have rationalized the bisecting of Wolverine as; "he should be able to survive this and with time be back to 100%". So I'm finding it less likely that Ultimate BannerHulk would do that to a no regenerative innocent.

That and I just finished reading the Maestro story completely, I'm going to have to change my mind on the more evil.

skotti-chan said:
Okay boys, take note. I gotta agree with you there Mr E, I'd forgotten about that until I reread issues 1 and 2. Given the fact that it appears Banner has control now, and it was Banner who was seeing the shrink, it may have rationalized the bisecting of Wolverine as; "he should be able to survive this and with time be back to 100%". So I'm finding it less likely that Ultimate BannerHulk would do that to a no regenerative innocent.

???

Ultimate Hulk has eaten nurses. I'm pretty sure he wasn't rationalizing "They should be able to survive this". Ultimate Hulk has killed over a thousand people by now, mostly harmless civilians.

And I'm not so sure Banner is in control just because Hulk is more coherent. It's more like a fusion. At best.

Currently, Hulk is terrorizing a village and keeping the women in a harem. We need more info but at this point it seems to me that Hulk is becoming more evil, not less, since he might be more conscient of his action and more deliberate than he used to.

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
???

Ultimate Hulk has eaten nurses. I'm pretty sure he wasn't rationalizing "They should be able to survive this". Ultimate Hulk has killed over a thousand people by now, mostly harmless civilians.

And I'm not so sure Banner is in control just because Hulk is more coherent. It's more like a fusion. At best.

Currently, Hulk is terrorizing a village and keeping the women in a harem. We need more info but at this point it seems to me that Hulk is becoming more evil, not less, since he might be more conscient of his action and more deliberate than he used to.

Seriously, they didn't look too distressed ~^

And about the eating the nurses, that was in the past before Banner has taken control, that is why he (Banner) is going to shrinks, feeling remorse, etc. It also appears that he didn't terrorize the village too much, no mention of anyone being dead (eaten or otherwise).

Last edited:
E.Vi.L. said:
???

Besides the whole eating people thing Maestro has done all of things and other insidious things, like torturing people. Besdies is Hulk fully rational at this point? Because Maestro is completely rational and sane, he just happens to be a psychopath.

Latest posts

Back