Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawkeye

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (via post)

Votes: 5 23.8%

• Total voters

E

Excelsior Club
It looks like someone else is taking up the Ronin mantle...who is it?

I'm gonna go with other.

Who? I don't know. But I wouldn't be opposed to having Shang Chi take up the mantle and get off that Heroes For Hire book.

I still want Nick Fury. I think Masterless Samurai pretty much sums him up right now.
That would be by far the most awesome thing possible, but somehow I don't see a man who's supposed to be in his late sixties pulling off those moves.

There are many who fit the description of "Masterless Samuria" right now. When I think of the story of the 57 Ronin, I'm reminded that theirs was a mission of revenge after there master was murdered. If you overlay that story with this one, the master would clearly be Captain American, so I would guess that Ronin is someone who saw Cap as their leader. I could actually see it being Bucky. I don't think it will be, but I wouldn't be shocked.

Personally, I'm waiting for the revealation to be out of left field like Kitty Pryde.

That would be by far the most awesome thing possible, but somehow I don't see a man who's supposed to be in his late sixties pulling off those moves.

Fury's in his eighties or nineties, Kiddo. He takes a serum that's kept him young all these years... I think he's about 5 years older than he was in the sixties. But this Fury fought in WWII, its not one of those things they've retconned out of existence.

Fury's in his eighties or nineties, Kiddo. He takes a serum that's kept him young all these years... I think he's about 5 years older than he was in the sixties. But this Fury fought in WWII, its not one of those things they've retconned out of existence.
It's a well established fact that Nick Fury is on the list of characters that are going to be around forever.

I would love it if it ended up being Orson Randall, but it'll never happen, so my vote goes for Fury.

I want it to be Shang-chi very badly, because as VVD said, Heroes for Hire sucks. Really. It really, really sucks.

But I know it's not Shang-chi. I don't think that Nick Fury, Jessica Jones or the Punisher makes much sense, because right now Ronin's martial arts appear to be very oriental.

Poll stripped, new poll up with new options. Please re-vote.

i voted clint only because that's who i want it to be. i still think it'll be someone within DD, Cage and IF's circle.

Has Hawkeye ever shown any martial arts abilities?

Latest posts

Back