• The "I make abominations for a living" Lizard

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • The Mad "I bet you didn't realize I was here" Tinkerer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aunt "stop skipping school" May

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
I think people over look green goblin but look at it like this

Spider-man never beats the green goblin.
Sure he is defeated but thanks to out side help everytime e.g machine gun helecopters in first arc/tpb.

Unlike most villans he figured ok spider-man beats the odds if I can get him to work with me not against me my chances are great.

the fact it shows you how insain he is when it shows you how the goblin sees things in one arc adds to the deph of goblin.

All in all I say Ultimate green goblin is the most deadly villan and the best.

I would rate the top 5 like this

1st Green Goblin
2nd Doc Ock
3rd Kingpin
4th Venom
6th Carnage

of corse if we were rating 616 villans my top 5 list would be very diffrent

1st Venom I
2nd Carnage
3rd Green goblin I
4th Kraven I
5th Green goblin II

and I dont even like 616 goblins except demogoblin lol but any way my point is don't underestimate green goblin He WILL be back and deadlyer than ever.

my guess clone arc as in 616 wasn't it the green goblin who was reviled as master mind behind the clone saga (before they wussed out and sait it was a dream or someother soap oprea **** )

I'd even be hard pressed to call Carnage a villain. He was just a life form doing what he needed to survive. He's no more a villain than, say, 616 Galactus.

You know what I just realized? Norman is EXACTLY everything I had imagined Lex Luthor should be (besides schizo and turns into a monster).

Lex Luthor should be rich. Lex should run illegal experiments. Lex should run blackmail. Lex should go after family members. Lex should throw a coup on the president (if he isnt the pres himself) etc. etc.

The reason Lex doesn't work like this (though he should) is because Superman is so invincible that all these sinister, evil methods don't work against him.

Damn you superman!

...but i'm still going to see the movie.

E said:
I'd even be hard pressed to call Carnage a villain. He was just a life form doing what he needed to survive. He's no more a villain than, say, 616 Galactus.

So, Carnage isn't inherently evil, but Lizard and Aunt May are?:shock:
Just kidding, I only added him because he commited the single most hated act in the whole sries.

Captain Morgan said:
Just kidding, I only added him because he commited the single most hated act in the whole sries.

Ah. I blame Bendis. :D

Captain Morgan said:
So, Carnage isn't inherently evil, but Lizard and Aunt May are?:shock:

he wrote Sinister Six arc?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I actualy dig Ultimate Electro and Sandman they seem better than they're 616 counterparts.I pick Venom though the fact that eddie was pete's childhood friends makes this that much personal.

Man i love Electro he toook Shockers place in UU as my fav C-List villian(in 616 Shocker is my fav C-list)

Muscle. My uncle's basically the same way. Appears to have a gut but is rock solid.

Yeah if you watch the strongman competition, they're not thin ripped guys, the look fat but are much stronger than say people in the Mr. Universe contest though the look it

Kingpin. By Far.

Norman Osborn's there in second, but more as Norman than as the Green Goblin.

I like some of these villains a lot, but my favorite arcs by far always revolve around The Kingpin. He's been very well written, until he cheated on his comatose wife anyway, in this book. And his interactions with Spidey are always great.

Latest posts

Back