Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The "I make abominations for a living" Lizard

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • The Mad "I bet you didn't realize I was here" Tinkerer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aunt "stop skipping school" May

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
I have to agree that at the very least, Kingpin is much better written than Green Goblin. Not only that, but Green Goblin is one of the worst Ultimizations ever as far as character design.

I have to agree that at the very least, Kingpin is much better written than Green Goblin. Not only that, but Green Goblin is one of the worst Ultimizations ever as far as character design.

But is Green Goblin the same as Norman Osborne to you. My head wants to explode thinking that they are one in the same... but I love both of them equally..

Really? I like the Ultimization so far because it fits well with the story and I really don't see Peter beating up someone on a glider. I might be the only one's who liked the concept of the glider but I don't think it would work in USM or the whole Ultimate Universe, for that matter, because everything revolves upon the need and development of a super soldier.

Last edited:
I voted for Shocker... or Vibrator, as this poll calls him. Because he can't be taken down for more than forty slow-paced issues. Evil masterminds? Criminal overlords? Ha! A real man is a man who cries.

Last edited:
I voted for Shocker... or Vibrator, as this poll calls him. Because he can't be taken down for more than forty slow-paced issues. Evil masterminds? Criminal overlords? Ha! A real man is a man who cries.

Haha! :lol:

I changed my mind. Osborn is still the biggest threat......but I'm gonna have to go with The Ringer.

Why?

Because he's from Waldorf, MD! :lol:

Doctor Octopus is by far the best USM villain. Easily. They've taken all the great qualities of 616 Ock, and blended them with an ultimate makeover.

He's slick, vicious, and evil personified.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back