• Ultimate Hercules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Warbird

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ultimate Photon

• Ultimate Quasar

• Ultimate Captain Marvel (the human one, not Photon)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • other/new to Ultimates

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Falcon. Some of these options don't even exist, and never should (like She-Hulk).

If they are indeed phasing out certain types of people, Falcon seems like he might fit with this new vision Fury seems to have for the team.

Falcon, due to me liking the character but I wouldn't mind seeing Mahr-Vell there. He seems to be a pretty powerful person, enough to fill Thor's old role?

Let's have an homage to the 616 - Introduce this character in UFF, and have him join the Ultimates -

Ultimate Black Panther!!

Big E said:
It would cool to see an old school villian become an ultimate. I could see them putting an anti hulk character like Abombination( ALA Hulk Destruction) or Doc Samson into the mix. At this point in the game the Ultimates seem to fragile and relly on technology to much( like the captains, Thors belt, Iron man). Abombination and Samson could provide the Raw power. Oh and Forget the Giant men, they are just to stupid to mention and make the team look like clowns.
Choice One: Abombination
Choice Two: Doc Samson

Thor's belt in NOT technology. He is the thunder god, who in Norse Mythology required the belt to make his armor and guantlets work, and he needed the guantlets to lift Mjonlir, Millar has written nothing that makes Thor a fake, just Loki dicking with reality.

Hawkeye101 said:
What was Doc Strangefate say for Ultimate Wonder Man?
I hope I'm not giving the wrong credit but whoever thought it up said...

Wonder-Man should be a guy with powers (I dunno how he got them) but the thing is he uses the powers in a way to become famous like showcases them on reality television or something. The Ultimates come to him like they went to Hawk-Owl, Kravin, etc... and he joins the team reluctantly (otherwise he goes into SHIELD custody) but he joins the team and his persona is of a hot shot celebrity so it adds a bit to the team.

TheManWithoutFear said:

Wonder-Man should be a guy with powers (I dunno how he got them) but the thing is he uses the powers in a way to become famous like showcases them on reality television or something. The Ultimates come to him like they went to Hawk-Owl, Kravin, etc... and he joins the team reluctantly (otherwise he goes into SHIELD custody) but he joins the team and his persona is of a hot shot celebrity so it adds a bit to the team.

cooooooooooool :eek:

TheManWithoutFear said:

I think it was either Moonmaster or Dr. Strangefate who said that.

When did they announce a whole new team for ultimates 3?

Anyways, I would like to see the reserves more, as I think they could be an interesting read and they are called the reserves.

TheCell said:
Anyways, I would like to see the reserves more, as I think they could be an interesting read and they are called the reserves.

Because they're the Reserve team.

TheCell said:
When did they announce a whole new team for ultimates 3?

Oh, god no! Not the damn reserves. I hope they all get pinched in Ultimates 2 and the technology used to make them goes into vision or somebody.

Now I'm curious. How would Ultimate Hercules be done? I mean Thor is pushing it, but ya know, Maybe Zeus has the same thing in mind as Odin. Or maybe the complete opposete.

Hawkeye101 said:
Now I'm curious. How would Ultimate Hercules be done? I mean Thor is pushing it, but ya know, Maybe Zeus has the same thing in mind as Odin. Or maybe the complete opposete.

I'd have Hercules be some random guy who sees how popular Thor gets, so pretends to be the Son of Zeus. Everyone ignores him - even the Ultimates don't bother to check him out - and he joins The Defenders.

ProjectX2 said:
I'd have Hercules be some random guy who sees how popular Thor gets, so pretends to be the Son of Zeus. Everyone ignores him - even the Ultimates don't bother to check him out - and he joins The Defenders.

Good idea. Or he could be a wrestler/bodybuilder or something like that.

ProjectX2 said:
Good Idea PX2!

Oh welll, I tried. I wanted to see more of the reserves (especially since one of them might be molecule man), but I think I'd have to go with the Wonderman idea.

The Reserves were OK, and I'd like to see the other ones that they didn't explain. However, I'd also like too see other people, like Falcon in the Ultimates.

Wonder-man would be cool, but I see him as more of a tragic person, He funds illegal mutations on himself and blows up his lab, killing everyone but him and his brother, who loses his right arm( in 616 wondermans brother is the Reaper) Wonderman's experiments had to do with raw energy, and what not, but what ever happened and went wrong in the accedent left him completly ionized, he is made of pure energy, and is equivilent to an Atom bomb or something. He can NOT turn back into a human form...... Sheild takes him into custody as an illegal mutation, and have to keep him in a sheilded missle silo, incase he self distructs....... but are eventualy forced to let him lose on some new evil, so he can really show us how powerfull he is.......Threw out all of this, Wonder man is very depressed, after all the people that died in the accedent.... He just wanted to be like Tony Stark......

Ultimate Yellowjacket! I'd like to see Scott lang, actually. Vision would be cool too. How about Wasp as ultimate Goliath? lol she gets jealous of all the giant-mens popularly and tries to cash in. I'd be happy with most new members as long as theirs no ultimate usagent.

Rawb said:
I'd be happy with most new members as long as theirs no ultimate usagent.
It all depends how Millar's run ends. Suppose the Ultimates as we know them break free of S.H.I.E.L.D control and become the Ultimate Avengers. In that scenario, Fury would likely promote the Reserves to the primary team and possibly boost their ranks with characters like Falcon, Captain Marvel, and various other classic Avengers who haven't made an appearance in the UU yet.

If that were the case, it would be sooooo 'The Ultimates' to have S.H.I.E.L.D./the US Govt. and Steve Rogers/the Avengers get caught up in a public court case over who has the rights to the name and image of 'Captain America.' :lol:

Latest posts

Back