• Ultimate Hercules

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Warbird

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Ultimate Photon

• Ultimate Quasar

• Ultimate Captain Marvel (the human one, not Photon)

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • other/new to Ultimates

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
14rdb said:
If that were the case, it would be sooooo 'The Ultimates' to have S.H.I.E.L.D./the US Govt. and Steve Rogers/the Avengers get caught up in a public court case over who has the rights to the name and image of 'Captain America.' :lol:
The Gov't. THEY gave him the name. THEY "own" him (in the G.I. sense).

14rdb said:
It all depends how Millar's run ends. Suppose the Ultimates as we know them break free of S.H.I.E.L.D control and become the Ultimate Avengers. In that scenario, Fury would likely promote the Reserves to the primary team and possibly boost their ranks with characters like Falcon, Captain Marvel, and various other classic Avengers who haven't made an appearance in the UU yet.

If that were the case, it would be sooooo 'The Ultimates' to have S.H.I.E.L.D./the US Govt. and Steve Rogers/the Avengers get caught up in a public court case over who has the rights to the name and image of 'Captain America.' :lol:

Um, I know this is some desperate attempt to bring the word Avenger into the Ultimate Universe, but the name Ultimate just works better. I like the classic stuff for the Avengers, but ever since they've become The Ultimates, they've become a much better read.

I'm beginning to think that Wonder Man, Hercules, or Black Panther. I like the Wonder Man being a genetic celebrity and forced to join the Ultimates. If Thor is legit, I think Hercules should be too, if not niether should Herc, other wise he should be done. Black Panther, dude he just frickin' rocks! It would add another minority to the team as well.

Acctually I have and idea for Ultimate Black Panther. He could come from Alabama or something, from a rural town. A town with members of the KKK. The mayor's son has a black girlfriend, and little known to them the mayor is a KKK leader. When he finds out that his son got the girl pregnant, he organizes an abduction to kill her, and Black Panther rescues her, and hospitalizes the KKK members involved, and Fury is impressed. :D

USAgent?

Well.. his names stupid for one, and he looks kind of like a bad guy.. a dark captain america to me. That's the aesthetic reasons at least. In the stories i have read with him in it, i never liked his character. He seemed like a poor man's captain america. I don't mind cap but I'd rather have cap then a cap wannabe. I don't know, i don't mind avengers without cap, but I'd find it seriously boring or disappointed if they just put usagent instead of him. (to me) It's cap or nothing.

I chose falcon, but my second choice is vision. Ultimates disassembled and Ultimate new Ultimates will rule.

Lithium said:
I chose falcon, but my second choice is vision. Ultimates disassembled and Ultimate new Ultimates will rule.

No, not for a long time at least. The Ultimate Universe was set up to correct reasons as to why the Avengers split.

Has there been Ultimate Tigra yet? If not it would be nice have her as the new member.

I'd like to see Daredevil, Black Panther or an original character(if they are allowed to do that).

notTHATtodd said:
My vote goes to Hawk-Owl, mostly because I'd like rather it was someone native to UU.

Yeah the team lacks a Batman-esque character doesn't it?

Hawkeye101 said:
He did? Really? Well, I've lost respect for the man now.
Why? Ultimate Cap's a pretentious **** a lot of the time. I fully expect half the people who know him personally have wanted to deck him at one time or another.

notTHATtodd said:
My vote goes to Hawk-Owl, mostly because I'd like rather it was someone native to UU.

Hawk-owl said he wouldn't join the ultimates though. He likes to do his own thing, and he's also a "near flag-burner" as they put it, I think.

But, he would be neat to see more of. I really liked that mini.

Anyways, lets see some of the other characters more. The ones that had little cameo parts. Tigra sounds pretty cool too.

Caduceus said:
Why? Ultimate Cap's a pretentious **** a lot of the time. I fully expect half the people who know him personally have wanted to deck him at one time or another.

Because Cap is the healthy kind of conservative. Some things need to stay as they are, and all of us beinf raised in a liberal society need to know that just because the idea is liberal, does not mean its right (right as in correct, not right on the political spectrum), and Cap is sort of a moral marker for that.

Latest posts

Back