Who should join the X-Men next?

Who should join the Ultimate X-Men next?

• Ultimate Jubilee

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Ultimate Wolfsbane

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Ultimate Psylocke

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Ultimate Bishop

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Ultimate Magma

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Ultimate Marrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Multiple Man

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Ultimate Emma Frost/ any one of her students

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Some one who wasn't a mutant in 161, but should be in Ultimate Marvel

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • other/new for Ultimate X-Men

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dr.Strangefate said:
I know, I usually spell it right... *shrug*

And he was saying its his pet peeve when people mispell Beaubier.

I'm not sure how I feel about JP, that's why I want his character to be further developed.

And killing him off again this year would get a lot of fans angry... they've already killed him four times....

Id bet money (but only a little bit) on Nothstar joining the X-Men. When Colossus said "Jean Pauls here?" it sounds like somethings in the making. Maybe Colossus convinces Jean Paul to join.

Caduceus said:
There is nothing to this character yet, except that he's gay and not particularly interested in joining the X-men. I reserve my opinions for characters who've actually been given personalities.

Ah. :) :arrow: :-D

After Deadpool appears in Ultimate Spider-Man, It would be cool if he joins the Ultimate X-Men. The 616 Deadpool always "Claims" to be an X-Man... And a Mutant, So maybe he should be--?

Widdle Wade said:
I second for Ultimate Deadpool to join Ultimate X-Men!! :rockon:

I don't know about that...and what if Ultimate Deadpool sucks and is poorly written? What if Bendis feels the need to change stuff about him therefore making him sucky. It'd probably be the first case of an Ultimate version being worse than the 616 version (well, except for a few cases and those are a matter of personal opinion), but it could happen. And if he did suck as a character (and I don't only mean the way he's written, but the whole back-story given to him) would you really want him to join the team? I think we should wait to see him in the comic before assuming Ultimate Deadpool will be as cool as 616 DP. Though I'm sure he will be, and it is only speculation/wishing anyway, so disregard this post and carry on.

Right, I see a few people that want Psylocke to join the X-men. Honestly I'm more interested in seeing her and Brian interact (not in that way Ourchair).

The Braddock family are interesting enough without the X-men I think.

But I don't want anyone else to join the X-men, the size of the team is a massive failing on part of the 616.

But, I did vote for multiple man, possibly because i enjoyed the Madrox mini-series so much. But Forge is a far better guess.

Guijllons said:
Right, I see a few people that want Psylocke to join the X-men. Honestly I'm more interested in seeing her and Brian interact (not in that way Ourchair).

I think the lovely Ms. Braddock would fit best in The Ultimates, as the US representative from STRIKE on the SHIELD head commitee or something cool like that.

Yeah... She's a Government gal, I don't want that to change.

Dr.Strangefate said:
I think the lovely Ms. Braddock would fit best in The Ultimates, as the US representative from STRIKE on the SHIELD head commitee or something cool like that.

Yeah... She's a Government gal, I don't want that to change.
I do agree about her being 'a government gal', she's certainly strikes me as being more clued up than the naive X-Men. Her dad has been overseeing the entire EU supersoldier defense program and her brother is the British Captain America, she's not going to be running off to join a bunch of mutant rights activists.

DIrishB said:
I don't know about that...and what if Ultimate Deadpool sucks and is poorly written? What if Bendis feels the need to change stuff about him therefore making him sucky. It'd probably be the first case of an Ultimate version being worse than the 616 version (well, except for a few cases and those are a matter of personal opinion), but it could happen. And if he did suck as a character (and I don't only mean the way he's written, but the whole back-story given to him) would you really want him to join the team? I think we should wait to see him in the comic before assuming Ultimate Deadpool will be as cool as 616 DP. Though I'm sure he will be, and it is only speculation/wishing anyway, so disregard this post and carry on.

I'm willing to take the chance. Also, There's always room for improvement for a character who gets to appear in more than 2 or 3 issues.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
I'm willing to take the chance. Also, There's always room for improvement for a character who gets to appear in more than 2 or 3 issues.
I woul also like to see deadpool join the x-men or at least appear in UXM instead of USM.

Deadpool is my new favorite character :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

I just split off a bunch of Deadpool junk.

This isn't a Deadpool support thread. Please stay on topic.

Ultimate Deadpool said:
Alot of people just seem to want Deadpool to join the X-Men... Is that so wrong?

Not at all. But the posts I split had nothing to do with Deadpool joining the X-Men.

Latest posts

Back