Who should join the X-Men next?

Who should join the Ultimate X-Men next?

• Ultimate Jubilee

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Ultimate Wolfsbane

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Ultimate Psylocke

Votes: 11 21.6%
  • Ultimate Bishop

Votes: 10 19.6%
  • Ultimate Magma

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Ultimate Marrow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ultimate Multiple Man

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Ultimate Emma Frost/ any one of her students

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Some one who wasn't a mutant in 161, but should be in Ultimate Marvel

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • other/new for Ultimate X-Men

Votes: 8 15.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ultimate Banshee or Ultimate Siryn. And they should play the bagpipe as a hobby.

Stop looking at me like that...

I vote for Psylocke, and even if she doesn't make it to the X-Men, I'd like to see her take a more active role in the Ultimate Universe. She's an interesting character with great history that is being underused. Plus, isn't her brother Captain Britain? She should have made an appearance in the Ultimates 2 a long time ago.

A second choice would be Deadpool. Just... you gotta have him in X-Men.

A third vote would go to Aspen Matthews.

(It could happen! :roll:)

jtg3885 said:
Ultimate Banshee or Ultimate Siryn. And they should play the bagpipe as a hobby.

Maybe as an aoppearance, but not X-Men. Moira Mac Taggert can marry Banshee or something, like in the cartoon, but I don't want to see them as X-Men.

jtg3885 said:

Dude, the Scots play bagpipes and Banshee (Sean Cassidy) and his daughter are IRISH:p !!! Even Mark Millar would find that offensive (him being Scottish and all)...I guess:?
I second the motion to have Banshee marry Moira (like in the cartoon) cos in the old comic books they had a long distance romance for a couple of years before she died of the Legacy Virus.

And I voted for Multiple Man (it was between him and Betsy for me). I also agree that Betsy should've showed up in the pages of The Ultimates 2 along with her dad and brother (even if just in a cameo in #4:roll: ). But don't tell Mark (Millar) or he'll kick himself the way he did when someone pointed out that the traitor should've been Jarvis (as it would've been one time when the butler really DID do it! :D ).

Nas-T!
"..."

Ultimate Quicksilver said:
I want more Sunspot!!

That requires more exposure to sunlight and a bacterial/fungal infection resembling vitaligo.

Nas-T! said:
Dude, the Scots play bagpipes and Banshee (Sean Cassidy) and his daughter are IRISH !!! Even Mark Millar would find that offensive (him being Scottish and all)...I guess

Exactly.

Nas-T! said:
Dude, the Scots play bagpipes and Banshee (Sean Cassidy) and his daughter are IRISH:p !!! Even Mark Millar would find that offensive (him being Scottish and all)...I guess:?

Ireland has it's own type of Bagpipe, but it's more of an overall Celtic instrument, but the Scotts like to claim it as their own.

Irish Bagpipes are freaking awesome.

I would've said Jubilee......but they already got Dazzler. So that's kinda redundant.

I guess Multiple Man. Could be kinda intersting...

I thought of an idea I haven't seen in X-men before and I think Ultimate X-men would be a good series. Maybe have a human join the team, like a marine style street fighter who gets injured helping the x-men and they take him back to the mansion and...he just... doesnt leave...something like that. I think it would be interesting.

Nas-T! said:
Dude, the Scots play bagpipes and Banshee (Sean Cassidy) and his daughter are IRISH:p !!! Even Mark Millar would find that offensive (him being Scottish and all)...I guess:?"

You know I'm not a %100 but I think that the Irish due play bagpipe, or my hearing seems to be completely terrible a St Patrick's Day.

Random said:
I thought of an idea I haven't seen in X-men before and I think Ultimate X-men would be a good series. Maybe have a human join the team, like a marine style street fighter who gets injured helping the x-men and they take him back to the mansion and...he just... doesnt leave...something like that. I think it would be interesting.

Ehhh, he probably wouldn't be considered for membership given he's a human and he doesn't have any special powers to help with combat. I'm pretty sure most of the X-Men could equal just his fighting capability without their powers.

You know I'm not a %100 but I think that the Irish due play bagpipe, or my hearing seems to be completely terrible a St Patrick's Day.

Yes, the Irish do have bagpipes. So do the Welsh.

Latest posts

Back