• Lost

Votes: 17 68.0%
  • Prison Break

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Desperate Housewifes....what?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
ultimatedjf said:
Good luck getting that fixed. But remember, if all else fails, you'll still be able to watch the episodes for free on ABC.com the day after each episode airs. I believe they're still going to do that.
Oh, we'll probably be Tivo-ing it, too. My sister works a lot and last season (Before Tivo or B.T.) she missed a lot of episodes.

The Shield wins.

The Shield would make both Lost and Prisonbreak give it oral sex at gunpoint, and record it with a camera phone.

They're both very meh. Actually they're the definition of meh. Watched both for three episodes and could barely keep myself awake. The same goes for 24 and The Shield too. Now, House M.D., there's an excellent show. That and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip are the only ones I watch religiously.

Last edited:
That and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip are the only ones I watch religiously.
I LOVE Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip.

But for reasons I'll only get into if prompted to, I must say that I also hate it. But I also love it. Crazy, huh?

The Shield wins.

The Shield would make both Lost and Prisonbreak give it oral sex at gunpoint, and record it with a camera phone.

:rockon:

....and then brag about it.

Dude....you have no idea how good this new season is. It's almost orgasmic.

Last edited:
:rockon:

....and then brag about it.

Dude....you have no idea how good this new season is. It's almost orgasmic.
Season 5 is airing its finale here next week.

But I never watch it on local cable because they censor all the good bits.

vintsukka, I consider 24 and Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip both shows as ultimately flawed works --- 24 has some '****ty' plotting, while Studio 60 has a discombobulating sense of self-importance --- but I will defend both of them to the death.

Aaron Sorkin's problem is that he crafts his plot as an excuse to have some really wonderful dialogue. It's not a totally horrible thing, it's just that its problematic when the former exists entirely at the service of the latter. This was also the problem of West Wing, which I also love to death.

The Shield on the other hand, is actually well written.

And as I've said before in other threads, to me being a total fan of something is not the same as declaring it as 'objectively' good. Otherwise, I'd've stopped watching 24 a long time ago.

You fools. It's only between these shows. Not what show is you're favorite.

24 be damned.

And I can't believe someone watched Desperate Housewifes and like it better.

You all bring shame to ultimate central.

Ah. Classic TGO. :lol:

But the thing is---I DID justify my opinion. I didn't say "I don't like it just because"....I said I didn't like it because "regardless of whatever they spent on a plane crash or cast...they cheaped on something and made no attempt to cover it up".

THAT is my justification.

:roll:

They actually make fun of that on the DVD. In fact, I think it's been significantly improved on the DVD. They edited so it wasn't a rag being thrown over a bush. Maybe you should check it out again.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back