Who wants to be a UC millionaire.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Who wants to be a UC millionaire

Ok first a refresh of rules/how it works.

Every two weeks I will write down questions for use in the chat (to make sure people don't look it online)

first round everyone can join which is fastest finger. Theses will be 4 options like on who wants to be a millionaire and you need to put them in order.

The person who does this gets to play.

20 Questions , 0-9 questions right on the run you win $0 , 10-15 you win $10 16-19 you win $15 and 20 you win $20.

I'll be giving the cash via a Amazon.com gift certificate So you can use it at the UC store to buy a new comic that month.

If you make it to questions but even if you get $0 you can NOT play again but can watch others play.

Life lines will be given in Ask the audience - people in chat answer so you can pick most popular , Phone a friend - ask 1 person in the chat watching. 50/50 - I remove 2 wrong answers and leave you with right and a wrong answer.

this last September - end of december every 2 weeks there will be one game.

Today at Uk time = 8pm but in American time = 3pm Eastern time. is the Beta.

After we have played I'll post the winner's name , They pm me their e-mail address and I'll send them the Amazon gift certificate (so you should have it in minutes or so)

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I'll try to play, but it really depends if I'll be on at the time and whether or not I can actually access the chat and/or send messages.

SSJmole

forgot to mention you only get 15-20 seconds to answer to avoid people looking up answers.

Joe Kalicki

JonnyFreeze gets an assist.

I got punked by an obscure Punisher character question. . . stupid Punisher.

Planet-man

I lost on the 8th or 9th question. I blanked on who Willie Lumpkin is and answered randomly a split second before I remembered.

I should've used a lifeline.:(

SSJmole

I lost on the 8th or 9th question. I blanked on who Willie Lumpkin is and answered randomly a split second before I remembered.

It's ok dude , Since the turn out was not as many as I thought , If you play and don't win any money you can try again another day. So in september when this is twice a week you can play again.

ultimatedjf

I just looked at this thread and thought it said "Who Wants to be a Chamillionaire?"

I'd rather just be "White N' Nerdy" if you ask me.

JonnyFreeze

yeah you should have asked the audience aka the freeze because i got that one right. the audience was on fire today
RA RA RA

Latest posts