Who wants to be a UC millionaire.

SSJmole

Face-Punching As Foreign Policy
Who wants to be a UC millionaire

Ok first a refresh of rules/how it works.

Every two weeks I will write down questions for use in the chat (to make sure people don't look it online)

first round everyone can join which is fastest finger. Theses will be 4 options like on who wants to be a millionaire and you need to put them in order.

The person who does this gets to play.

20 Questions , 0-9 questions right on the run you win $0 , 10-15 you win $10 16-19 you win $15 and 20 you win $20.

I'll be giving the cash via a Amazon.com gift certificate So you can use it at the UC store to buy a new comic that month.

If you make it to questions but even if you get $0 you can NOT play again but can watch others play.

Life lines will be given in Ask the audience - people in chat answer so you can pick most popular , Phone a friend - ask 1 person in the chat watching. 50/50 - I remove 2 wrong answers and leave you with right and a wrong answer.

this last September - end of december every 2 weeks there will be one game.

Today at Uk time = 8pm but in American time = 3pm Eastern time. is the Beta.

After we have played I'll post the winner's name , They pm me their e-mail address and I'll send them the Amazon gift certificate (so you should have it in minutes or so)

I'll try to play, but it really depends if I'll be on at the time and whether or not I can actually access the chat and/or send messages.

forgot to mention you only get 15-20 seconds to answer to avoid people looking up answers.

2 games played

Planet-man = $0

Joe Kalicki = $10

Congratulations Joe!

I lost on the 8th or 9th question. I blanked on who Willie Lumpkin is and answered randomly a split second before I remembered.

I should've used a lifeline.:(

It's ok dude , Since the turn out was not as many as I thought , If you play and don't win any money you can try again another day. So in september when this is twice a week you can play again.

I lost on the 8th or 9th question. I blanked on who Willie Lumpkin is and answered randomly a split second before I remembered.

I should've used a lifeline.:(

yeah you should have asked the audience aka the freeze because i got that one right. the audience was on fire today
RA RA RA

Latest posts

Back