Why I Should Write Dr Strange (warning: swearing)

This is a GREAT idea.

Around the time I first got into Casanova, I'd also been reading a lot of Steranko's Dr. Strange and Nick Fury. I really wanted to do an occult book that would be Casanova's complement to Strange.

That's something I'd love to see ;) and we could finally see if dude's got the skills to match his imagination.

Doublehex said:
This was a gold mine of ideas for my Mage: The Awakening game. Thanks MGK!

How is the new White Wolf stuff, overall?

Last edited:
How is the new White Wolf stuff, overall?

Since it is my first game ever...

I am loving it. :D I am so getting Changeling next (I already bought Midnight, a 3rd party DnD campaign setting where, essentially, the big bad evil won). However, someone on Amazon is selling the Planescape boxed set for just a mere $20, and if done right, that can work with ANY setting.

So many good things. Makes me wonder why I would want to play videogames ever again!

EDIT: I currently have Eberron, nWoD core book, Vampire: The Requiem, Werewolf: The Forsaken, Mage: The Awakening, Boston Unveiled (A MtA supplement), and when the USPS decides to get it to me, Midnight.

My next buys will be either Changeling: the Lost or the Planescape boxed set. Probably Planescape, not only because this deal may not last too long, but it can easily be applied to M:tA.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back