Will Gambit & Rogue come back together?

I think Rogue will re-join at some point, yes. As for Gambit, I'm not so sure. He's been written as not wanting to join, and I'll probably stay that way.

That can happen. I see that as a possibility. Although, if that is to happen, Gambit will sure as hell will have some trouble getting their help. I just don't see the X-Men getting suited up in a heartbeat. There's gonna be some conversation where more hurtful things will be said.

That's just how I see it, judging how they react to Gambit. MOST ESPECIALLY Iceman.

i agree that Rogue and Gambit will come back together, eventually, but i think rogue will come to the x-men for help to save gambit. That would be cool

Heeeey, that'd be EVEN more interesting!

Iceman: Go save your own boyfriend. You left us for him. That shows who you really care for!

lol

As do I. Gambit interacting with the X-Men is going to be a very interesting thing to see... I mean, he is the individual responsible for tearing the team apart. He had a part in the reason why Logan left and he convinced Rogue to leave, too, so it's not like he's going to come back and be all buddy-buddy with them because Rogue's in trouble. I think that it would be interesting.

If Rogue came back to the X-Men, the plot would go stale before it would take off... The X-Men would help but they wouldn't be enthused about it because they aren't on friendly terms with Gambit.

Goodwill said:
As do I. Gambit interacting with the X-Men is going to be a very interesting thing to see... I mean, he is the individual responsible for tearing the team apart. He had a part in the reason why Logan left and he convinced Rogue to leave, too, so it's not like he's going to come back and be all buddy-buddy with them because Rogue's in trouble. I think that it would be interesting.

I totally agree, and it's another example of the awesome team dynamic Vaughan brings to this book.

And just like I told Aeroth on MSN Messenger, UXM should be Vaughun's "baby", as USM is Bendis's, and Ultimates is Millar's.

Yes, I would tend to agree with you. Marvel truly underestimates Vaughan's ability to write a team book. In the future, it would be silly for them not to put him on a more mainstream title... Maybe when Claremont hangs up his towel, Vaughan can take a crack at Uncanny!

Latest posts

Back