Will Gambit & Rogue come back together?

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
I think Rogue will re-join at some point, yes. As for Gambit, I'm not so sure. He's been written as not wanting to join, and I'll probably stay that way.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
That can happen. I see that as a possibility. Although, if that is to happen, Gambit will sure as hell will have some trouble getting their help. I just don't see the X-Men getting suited up in a heartbeat. There's gonna be some conversation where more hurtful things will be said.

That's just how I see it, judging how they react to Gambit. MOST ESPECIALLY Iceman.

Nurhachi

i agree that Rogue and Gambit will come back together, eventually, but i think rogue will come to the x-men for help to save gambit. That would be cool

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
Heeeey, that'd be EVEN more interesting!

Iceman: Go save your own boyfriend. You left us for him. That shows who you really care for!

lol

Goodwill

As do I. Gambit interacting with the X-Men is going to be a very interesting thing to see... I mean, he is the individual responsible for tearing the team apart. He had a part in the reason why Logan left and he convinced Rogue to leave, too, so it's not like he's going to come back and be all buddy-buddy with them because Rogue's in trouble. I think that it would be interesting.

If Rogue came back to the X-Men, the plot would go stale before it would take off... The X-Men would help but they wouldn't be enthused about it because they aren't on friendly terms with Gambit.

E

Excelsior Club
Goodwill said:
As do I. Gambit interacting with the X-Men is going to be a very interesting thing to see... I mean, he is the individual responsible for tearing the team apart. He had a part in the reason why Logan left and he convinced Rogue to leave, too, so it's not like he's going to come back and be all buddy-buddy with them because Rogue's in trouble. I think that it would be interesting.

I totally agree, and it's another example of the awesome team dynamic Vaughan brings to this book.

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
And just like I told Aeroth on MSN Messenger, UXM should be Vaughun's "baby", as USM is Bendis's, and Ultimates is Millar's.

Goodwill

Yes, I would tend to agree with you. Marvel truly underestimates Vaughan's ability to write a team book. In the future, it would be silly for them not to put him on a more mainstream title... Maybe when Claremont hangs up his towel, Vaughan can take a crack at Uncanny!

Latest posts