Will the Effects of 'Infinite Crisis' Actually Last?

Will the Effects of 'Infinite Crisis' Actually Last?

• Yes, the miniseries will have long lasting reprecussions.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, the changes will not last very long.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • WHO CARES! DC SUX! DUUUUUUUUR! *hits self in head*

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
After reading the "DC-One Year Later" news, I have to wonder, will these reprecussions actually last? What are your thoughts?

Yes, I think they will. Major changes to Batman (And only batman, not bat-family characters) and Superman that don't mesh with well known info probably won't stick, but other than that DC has a pretty good history of having 2nd and 3rd tier changes stay. Even first tier characters get in on the fun sometimes (Flash)

Hey look everybody-Nur voted!I think they will.Too much time and effort has gone into this for its effects to just be brushed aside.

Patriot said:
Hey look everybody-Nur voted!I think they will.Too much time and effort has gone into this for its effects to just be brushed aside.
Heh, this should have been a public poll so we can deffinatly know who voted that way.

Baxter said:
Heh, this should have been a public poll so we can deffinatly know who voted that way.

Dammit, you're right.

I vote for option #4: "It will last until some new bunch of upstarts decide to change the face of the DC universe in a way we've never thought've before! And... FOREVER!"

HACKS! ALL OF THEM! HACKS!

Bass said:
I vote for option #4: "It will last until some new bunch of upstarts decide to change the face of the DC universe in a way we've never thought've before! And... FOREVER!"

HACKS! ALL OF THEM! HACKS!
Quiet you.

So. Been a few years. We still have a Multiverse.

Guess that counts. I really can't think of any other real "changes" that IC did. A little continuity cleaning, yeah, but that's par for the course.

Latest posts

Back