Will the Effects of 'Infinite Crisis' Actually Last?

Will the Effects of 'Infinite Crisis' Actually Last?

• Yes, the miniseries will have long lasting reprecussions.

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No, the changes will not last very long.

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • WHO CARES! DC SUX! DUUUUUUUUR! *hits self in head*

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
After reading the "DC-One Year Later" news, I have to wonder, will these reprecussions actually last? What are your thoughts?

Friday

Yes, I think they will. Major changes to Batman (And only batman, not bat-family characters) and Superman that don't mesh with well known info probably won't stick, but other than that DC has a pretty good history of having 2nd and 3rd tier changes stay. Even first tier characters get in on the fun sometimes (Flash)

Patriot Mk2

The poster formerly known as Johnny Bravo
Hey look everybody-Nur voted!I think they will.Too much time and effort has gone into this for its effects to just be brushed aside.

Friday

Patriot said:
Hey look everybody-Nur voted!I think they will.Too much time and effort has gone into this for its effects to just be brushed aside.
Heh, this should have been a public poll so we can deffinatly know who voted that way.

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
Baxter said:
Heh, this should have been a public poll so we can deffinatly know who voted that way.

Dammit, you're right.

Bass

Nexus of the World
I vote for option #4: "It will last until some new bunch of upstarts decide to change the face of the DC universe in a way we've never thought've before! And... FOREVER!"

HACKS! ALL OF THEM! HACKS!

Friday

Bass said:
I vote for option #4: "It will last until some new bunch of upstarts decide to change the face of the DC universe in a way we've never thought've before! And... FOREVER!"

HACKS! ALL OF THEM! HACKS!
Quiet you.

Friday

So. Been a few years. We still have a Multiverse.

Guess that counts. I really can't think of any other real "changes" that IC did. A little continuity cleaning, yeah, but that's par for the course.

Latest posts