Will there be a Vol. 3?

Well, there are tons of things that factor in to a good comic. The art, how entertaining the story actually is, and, in rare cases, if you can feel for the characters. Most writers are good in some places and bad in others, but I would imagine someone likes someone elses style of writing better than another. Like, you, Ice, probably like Millar, whereas, I'm a Bendis man, myself. Just an example.

Marvel Knights Spider-Man is one of my favourites right now. I like it just as much as Ultimate Spider-man

Yeah, I really think that it is a good title, too, Millar just can't control himself with what he does to stuff, though.

Dude back to Ultimates. I dont think Tony is gonna die. If he does die then i dont know... Ill probably say. "holy shit...Millar actually killed the son of a bitch". But he's not gonna die

I don't know...maybe he doesn't die, but go into a comatose state. That keeps him around if he was ever needed or wanted, but gets him out of the spotlight at the same time. Plus, that would make room for Ultimate Ms. Marvel!

WHAT??!!??!!?? Why would there be Ultimate Ms. Marvel. Tony might get hurt bad enought to put him out of action for sometime but I dont think...well, comatose is something that could happen to Tony, will see what happens

Why would there be Ultimate Ms. Marvel!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Why Not! She's freaking awesome if you read the older Avengers ish's with her as a more prominant character. Geez, I love her to death!

Millar made a post on his site about Ultimates 2 #1 (see the main page here for the story) and made reference to someone picking it up after he's done. So it looks like a strong possibility, at the very least.

Millar made a post on his site about Ultimates 2 #1 (see the main page here for the story) and made reference to someone picking it up after he's done. So it looks like a strong possibility, at the very least.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Did he give any hints as to who it would be? Honestly, I think that, if not UFF, Ellis would do wonders with the Ultimates.

Personally, as long as I like the story, I don't care who writes it, as long as I keep gettin my Ultimates fix regularly. Yeah, I'm addicted! Whats it to ya!

I get my Ultimate fix through The Ultimates and Ult. Spiderman and that's through trades. I have both Ultimates trades and 9 of the Spider-Man ones. If I had more money I would get Ult. X-Men and the FF but I'll just wait for my library to get them. I think there will be a volume 3 since on Millar's site he said something about him running out of ideas and the next guy doing something else.

icemastertron said:
You know, I want to see an Ultimate Ms. Marvel too.

Well judging from the blonde woman in military dress in the preview for Ultimate Secret I'm guessing we'll be seeing Miss Danvers quite soon.

Getting back on topic, I glad to see that there are indications that there may be an Ultiamtes vol 3. The team as an entity is too valuable to be put on the shelf and only sampled from in other titles. Also I think keeping the Ultimates as an intermittent title is a good idea, that way it can remain the high quality flagship title for the Ultiamte line.

Latest posts

Back