Will Ult. Iron Man 2 be better or worse than the first mini?

Will Ult. Iron Man 2 be better or worse than the first mini?

• Better

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • Worse

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • The Bass Option

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

E

Excelsior Club
It will undoubtedly be bad, but it would be nearly impossible to be as bad as the first series. I believe there are quantum physics laws that can be applied to prove this, but I'm not sure.

What are you expecting?

First!

It's gonna be bad. But I think it'll be better than the first. They'll retcon it all to fit with the current Tony.

Last edited:
It has to be better.

The art should be better, for one.

Plus, he's not a kid anymore, so there should be less wacky origin tinkering and more actual Iron Manning.

I also said "better".

But that doesn't mean it will be good. Not even close.

I do not believe that it is possible for it to be worse. If it was actually worse, the title would become "Mighty Avengers".

Worse: This volume will probably introduce Jarvis, and we all know how much OSC loves the gays.

I dread this.

I cannot actually answer this question. I could say it will be better, as the first was absolute zero on the scale of good. But then Card will give something so horrifying, so absolutely god damn awful reading it would set fire to my pubic hair, and satan himself would sodomize me with a pitchfork.

So no, I refuse to answer, on the grounds of I refuse to lose my pubic hair.

Worse: This volume will probably introduce Jarvis, and we all know how much OSC loves the gays.

So he automatically loves you. yay. jarvis is gay? I don't remember that. i remember he hated natasha...because i hated natasha. Stark deserves better. like she hulk or something.

So he automatically loves you. yay. jarvis is gay? I don't remember that. i remember he hated natasha...because i hated natasha. Stark deserves better. like she hulk or something.

there ain't no ultimate she hulk. yet.

loebendis? your move.

The art will be better, but the writing will stay the same.

It will probably be better. Much better, though still far away from being good.

Unfortunately, the rest of the Ultimate Universe is going to get worse.

I think we're the only site that collectively hates this trade. I've been to other sites and they all suck. i don't even bother signing up. Seriously, I don't know why some of you even have accounts at other sites. Unless your Ice who gets all the updates. This site is just so....compatible.

I believe there are quantum physics laws that can be applied to prove this, but I'm not sure.

You know how quantum mechanics says that you 'change' something by simply observing it, so you never get a true read of it in the first place?

I think it, on its own, will be bad.... but even worse if I read it :)

You know how quantum mechanics says that you 'change' something by simply observing it, so you never get a true read of it in the first place?

I think it, on its own, will be bad.... but even worse if I read it :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It appears as though I'm in the Ultimate Minority of actually liking the first mini.

Huh.

Actually for some inexplicable reason, many, if not most, people seem to have liked it.

Latest posts

Back