Winter Soldier ongoing!

#6 is a great start to a new arc. And Michael Lark is so perfect for this book.

The 3rd agent Bucky was looking for is on the run. He wasn't brought out of stasis properly and spent 12 years wandering around, confused. A former handler took out ads in a bunch of newspapers because that is protocol for bringing in lost agents, found him, and the agent - Leo - killed him and the last replacement Bucky.

Very, very good. This is a great book and I wish it was getting more coverage.

#7 - this book continues to be great and is one of Marvel's top 3 books. Lark on pencils is just icing on the cake - he's so perfect for it.

Am I the only person here reading this?

I'm loving every panel

saddened that this will be Bru's only MU work for awhile, especially since it's future isn't guarenteed

this is a very slick book

what are the other two, out of curiosity?

Fantastic Four and Daredevil. Winter Soldier is probably even better than Daredevil at this point.

Fantastic Four has been brilliant on par with Grant Morrison's Batman and Brubaker's Captain America. Daredevil is not the same kind of book (or at least is not written the same) but it is brilliant in its own way.

haha, i know. You hate it.

I wasn't expecting that answer, i was just curious to see what you thought were the top three comics.

Last edited:
Captain Canuck said:
haha, i know. You hate it.

i really don't, I'm just frustrated at the uneven quality in the storytelling. Overall, ASM has been very good since One More Day.

Latest posts

Back