Wizard announces Jeph Loeb and Joe Madureira on Ultimates 3

icemastertron said:
ALL of them. :wink:

Damn, so I wonder who the traitor is...don't tell me the Ultimates suddenly turn into a bunch of bleeding-heart, forgiving wussies and let the traitor back on the team...but I guess if Hulk is coming back (and possibly Thor), this looks like the case...hopefully this doesn't turn into a bad Brady Bunch episode...ah, who am I kidding, I'll eat it up like baked beans either way.

Actually, there are four people Loeb DOESN'T mention:

Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye (!!) and. . .Fury.

DIrishB said:
Hmmm, thats interesting...maybe Hawkeye really is dead then... :(

He is, Loeb pretty much confirmed it by saying "Oh, and I'm not bringing Hawkeye back."

Lynx said:
Actually, there are four people Loeb DOESN'T mention:

Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, Hawkeye (!!) and. . .Fury.
Yeah, thanks. Oopsie.

Well, the list of it is coming in just a few more minutes!

Actually, there's a sketch of Wasp by Mad! right under the sketch of Cap without the mask. It's easily overlooked as it's in the middle of the article. But, she's looking mighty fine too!

Took longer than expected, but....

....Here they are:

UltimatesCaptainAmerica.gif

Captain America: "In any universe, he's Batman-cool," says Loeb. "He's the natural leader, but he's also a man out of time. There's an awful lot of something being held back in that man--and I want to be there when it snaps."

UltimatesThor.gif

Thor: "I love what Mark did here. Loki messing with everyone's head, the idea that the world thinks he's nuts, but we know he isn't. I don't think we've seen the extent of his power--and that is a truly frightning thing."

UltimatesHulk.jpg

Hulk: "Ah...well, he's going to be reckoned with, isn't he?" laughs Loeb. "The world think he's dead. He eats people. And he's naked most of the time. Mark is so wonderfully twisted! Big Hulk plans."

UltimatesIronMan.gif

Iron Man: "If Cap is Batman, in that emotionally cut-off way, then Tony is Superman--just out there with all his emotions. Because of what happened to my son, the brain tumor storyline will be very important, but not a downer."

UltimatesWasp.jpg

Wasp: "I like Jan when she's strong and out there, front and center. [Her life's] just ripe for her to make something of herself. I'm very senstive to battered-wife syndrome, and I'd like Jan to start making decisions that don't involve a man."

UltimatesGiantMan.gif

Giant Man: "I thought that solo issue with Hank Pym and the Defenders was the most depressing and wonderful story I've read all year," raves Loeb. "It was just so real. Hank's story is far from over."

UltimatesBlackWidow.jpg

Black Widow:
"How hot is she? I love the whole Tony thing. Another character who can really get revved up into a force to be reckoned with. More and more I see these characters just on this side of madness, this side of danger--and yet, still very heroic."

*Pictures thanks to DB's help.

icemastertron said:
....Here they are:

UltimatesIronMan.gif

Iron Man: "If Cap is Batman, in that emotionally cut-off way, then Tony is Superman--just out there with all his emotions. Because of what happened to my son, the brain tumor storyline will be very important, but not a downer."

Wow, thats sad.

*Pictures thanks to DB's help.

Damn skippy!

and I'd like Jan to start making decisions that don't involve a man.

Soooo does that mean she'll be making decisions involving women :shock: :twisted: . Pretty intresting even though he doesnt mention Hawkeye doesnt make him dead yet, he could of not mention him so we'd be lead to believe that.
Yeah and bigfoot roams in my backyard.

zone86 said:
Soooo does that mean she'll be making decisions involving women :shock: :twisted: . Pretty intresting even though he doesnt mention Hawkeye doesnt make him dead yet, he could of not mention him so we'd be lead to believe that.
Yeah and bigfoot roams in my backyard.

I think Zone likes the spoiler tags.

Does this mean that maybe Fury, Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver are the traitor since there are no plans for them?

ProjectX2 said:
Does this mean that maybe Fury, Scarlet Witch or Quicksilver are the traitor since there are no plans for them?

I say it's pretty likely at this point.

As for Hawkeye, the guy's dead. Loeb pretty much confirms it in the Q and A article.

YES CAPTIAN AMERICA AND HIS KICK *** SQUAD (IRON MAN, THOR) ARE GOING TO BE IN V 3!!!! :rockon:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back