Wizard 'sheds light' on Ultimate Vision; Michael Turner on covers.

icemastertron said:
No. Just robots. Cuz their special machines.

Actaully, I came up with that as I wrote it. :?

Aaaaaaaaaanywhos-

So this means that it won't be in the December issues. And that I only have to pick up USM #86. Still crap. Not that I don't like USM or anything, but I don't want to get the issue just because of that. I hate when I have to. Like with Wild Kingdom story in X-Men/Black Panther.

:arrgh:

Yeah was wondering about that. So instead of being collected as six 4-page stories, this will be collected as three 8-page stories? And only in November's then?

We also wanted to give a little something extra to the readers of the monthly books, without doing a big crossover that forces you to buy bunch of books you don't ordinarily wouldn't.

Lies! :roll:

DIrishB said:
Yeah was wondering about that. So instead of being collected as six 4-page stories, this will be collected as three 8-page stories? And only in November's then?
By the looks of it. :?

UltimateE said:
Lies! :roll:
It's Marvel. Whatcha expect? A pizza pie?

They ****in' better collect these in TPB somewhere somehow! I only collect TPB's and I'm not gonna start buying individual issues because of Vision. So if they're not collected, I'm just gonna leech them from P2P.

vintsukka said:
They ****in' better collect these in TPB somewhere somehow! I only collect TPB's and I'm not gonna start buying individual issues because of Vision. So if they're not collected, I'm just gonna leech them from P2P.

They'll be collected eventually...Marvel isn't known for holding true to their word, so the claim that it would be available nowhere else probably only has a time limit to it. I would expect this to either be collected into its own issue at some point, or at the very least included in the Ultimate Galactus HC...whenever the hell that ends up shipping. I would expect over a year away at least for that.

DIrishB said:
They'll be collected eventually...Marvel isn't known for holding true to their word, so the claim that it would be available nowhere else probably only has a time limit to it. I would expect this to either be collected into its own issue at some point, or at the very least included in the Ultimate Galactus HC...whenever the hell that ends up shipping. I would expect over a year away at least for that.
When Marvel says "it won't be available anywhere else" they mean, "it won't be published under DC"

Yes, I'm really hoping this gets reprinted with Ultimate Extinction (whenever that ends up in TPB form).

icemastertron said:
So yeah. Now I think there really might not be any adds. If there is, 2 max, probably.

You mean due to the page numbers? You're probably right, unless for some reason they're not counting the ad pages, or they do something different in terms of the ads. I would assume you're dead on target with that statement as it stands now though.

DIrishB said:
You mean due to the page numbers? You're probably right, unless for some reason they're not counting the ad pages, or they do something different in terms of the ads. I would assume you're dead on target with that statement as it stands now though.
Yeah, because if they were still going to be ads, they'll change it to something like 36 or 48 pages or something. I'll keep a look out in THE Shipping Update Thread where they'll announce that if it does happen, since they go to print 2 weeks before shipment, given them some time.

icemastertron said:
Yeah, because if they were still going to be ads, they'll change it to something like 36 or 48 pages or something. I'll keep a look out in THE Shipping Update Thread where they'll announce that if it does happen, since they go to print 2 weeks before shipment, given them some time.

Man, you know all the "ins" and "outs", huh, Ice?

Latest posts

Back