Wizard World Dallas: Memoirs of a Comic Book Nerdette

Wait until I post the batmans and the green lanterns. There's one that's an orange chick. Don't remember if it was made up or not and the other was hal jordan. and then latino batman and batwoman. they had a latino wonder woman baby. they were pretty cool looking as well. Scarecrow won 1st place and i took a pic with him. Sorry for lack of updates, my comp is on the fringe and i had to reboot and now i can't find my printer installation disk.

ARGH!!! Finally found that printer setup cd and then spent a good amount of time converting all the files to jpg format when i should be sleeping. I don't normally do stuff like this but i have lagged to long so here's an update on the less than spectacular events....

Here's a pic I took along the way. The Watchmen Cafe as i dubbed it.

Scan0008.jpg

ANother place i took interest in photographing was this devilish strip club. Obviously many seedy things happen here. Drug deals? Murder? Intrigue? Buttsecks with ones sister? this is the country after all. Don't rule it out is all i'm saying.

Scan0007.jpg

I also took some pics of some bikers. They had teddy bears on the back of there rides. Except this douche with his butt high in the air. I don't understand why he looks so aerodynamic. he was doing like 55. Maybe he was trying to make a statement. Perhaps a metaphor on how society gets ****ed up the *** on everthing and we look the other, completely oblivious to the corruption that surrounds. *ponders* enjoy 8)

Scan0006.jpg

This is a pic of me getting a ticket after passing up said douchebags heiny. This ticket officially made me poor. :(

Scan0005.jpg

MORE TO COME TOMORROW!!!!!! STRIKE A POSE!!!!

Scan0011.jpg

Yes, it is.

I'm still waiting for the pic you told me about!

WEll okay but I'm saving the rest for tomorrow like the latino batman and batmujer.

Scan0018.jpg

Scan0017.jpg

He wasn't done by the time i was ready to leave so i took what i saw.

also there were other samples...

Scan0013.jpg

im off to bed soon.

Watchmen Cafe - nice. :lol:

Here's a pic I took along the way. The Watchmen Cafe as i dubbed it.

Scan0008.jpg
I want to paint a drop of blood on that thing so bad...

This sounds like an excellent marketing opportunity. Someone call Zack Snyder.
ANother place i took interest in photographing was this devilish strip club. Obviously many seedy things happen here. Drug deals? Murder? Intrigue? Buttsecks with ones sister? this is the country after all. Don't rule it out is all i'm saying.

Scan0007.jpg
I bet there are vampires there.

And Danny Trejo.
I also took some pics of some bikers. They had teddy bears on the back of there rides. Except this douche with his butt high in the air. I don't understand why he looks so aerodynamic. he was doing like 55. Maybe he was trying to make a statement. Perhaps a metaphor on how society gets ****ed up the *** on everthing and we look the other, completely oblivious to the corruption that surrounds. *ponders* enjoy 8)

Scan0006.jpg
I hate douchebags on motorcycles. Especially on the sleek little foreign ones with their leather jackets.

I was once in the car with my sister and we saw these two motorcycles (or "crotch-rockets", as my sister affectionately calls them) ahead of us. We stopped at the light. On the left was a guy with a girl on the back of his bike. (His girl, I assume.) On the right was another guy. When the guy on the left looked away for a second, the guy on the right started throwing glances at the girl and revving his bike. She started giggling.

Trully motorcycle riders are douchebags.
I want that shirt!!

!!!! You look nothing like Halo Kitty! :(

I left the armor at home that day. didn't want to attract a crowd.

also i got the shirt from the hero something program. it's like the hero initiative but different. i gave 15 bucks to donate so i could get the shirt. then they tried to swipe me for 5 bucks more. i stood there waiting for my change(gave 20) and she said she gave it to me. i said,"Wrong. you put it in the bucket thingy. I donated 15 and got the shirt, im not rich give me my 5." and she was like oh rofl ok, me so sorry. Then I told her to get down and KISS THE RING! she didn't.

Latest posts

Back