Wizard World Philly Diary '07.

Did anyone say anything to the Spider-Man guy with his junk poking out?

I'm disappointed no one picked up the cowgirl.

I see Doom stole my All Stubble look from last yeah.

Mole: Take note, this is what someone dressed as Black Spider-Man should look like
Picture099.jpg

Baroness was hot

Bendis looks like he's up to something in every picture of him. Like he's just waiting for the bomb to go off...

It's a woman thing. :wink:

And a Ferengi thing.

* goes back into the Star Trek Nerd Closet *

Looks like it was better than last year. I wish I'da been there. Stupid brain....

It's a woman thing. :wink:

It really is. and i'm not talking size either. Trust me when I say the size of the shoe doesn't always fit the size of the rubber. but I've dated alot of guys that dress nice but have crappy shoes. Then they take me to burger king for a date. blech. i like burger king but not for a date. i'm going to bed soon. i will calrify this later this morning at my job and in the appropriate thread.

It really is. and i'm not talking size either. Trust me when I say the size of the shoe doesn't always fit the size of the rubber. but I've dated alot of guys that dress nice but have crappy shoes. Then they take me to burger king for a date. blech. i like burger king but not for a date. i'm going to bed soon. i will calrify this later this morning at my job and in the appropriate thread.

I love Hibiki. Reading her posts is like the intarwebz equivilant of an out-of-body experience.

Don't know if I saw correctly... but Doom has some kickass adidas. I am all about the shoes.

Oh yeah....it's my addidas.

It's these ones (kinda---different color scheme)....

133508.jpg

I'm pretty sure no one noticed my shoes since every chance I got I was taking them off. I spend 10-14 hours a day in boots. My feet aren't really used to sneakers. So I had to let them out to breath and I was always inspecting for blisters.

Latest posts

Back