Wizard World Philly pics.

Re: Wizarld World Philly pics.

Ice said:
Kevin Smith will be here today, woo!

Yeah, I met him a couple of years back. He's really cool.

By the way, is there an Ultimate U panel at this con?

Hrm...

I'll be going to Wizard World Chicago, regardless of there being a group or not... but It'd be cool meeting up with people.

That is, unless I am in Ireland... which would suck a LOT.

*wishes he were at a Comic Book Convention*

Ice said:
TOG's exact words:

"Tell him we don't need little kids following us."

thee great one said:
I do nothing.

Philly sucks and stinks. The motel is in the most ghetto place possible. Freakin Baxter. He snores too.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is awesome. I'm kicking myself for not going.

Vic we'll hit it next year. Bring your wife and we'll hang.

I'm going to do everything in my power to get to Chicago. Who's going to Chicago?

E said:
I'm not sure if VVD's wife would be interested in a threesome with some guy she's never met before, E.
I'm going to do everything in my power to get to Chicago. Who's going to Chicago?
ME!

Maybe.

moonmaster said:
ME!

Maybe.

You do know that if you went, there'd be no way that photos of yourself won't make it to the site? 'Cuz I just assumed you don't post any because you want to be more anonymous (like me).

If I ever posted any pics, I would do like a Lemony Snicket type photo, so you can't really see my face clearly. :)

moonmaster said:
I'm not sure if VVD's wife would be interested in a threesome with some guy she's never met before, E. [/SIZE]

:(

ultimatedjf said:
You do know that if you went, there'd be no way that photos of yourself won't make it to the site? 'Cuz I just assumed you don't post any because you want to be more anonymous (like me).

If I ever posted any pics, I would do like a Lemony Snicket type photo, so you can't really see my face clearly. :)

He'll be wearing a Toxin costume.

Dr.Strangefate said:
Hrm...

I'll be going to Wizard World Chicago, regardless of there being a group or not... but It'd be cool meeting up with people.

That is, unless I am in Ireland... which would suck a LOT.

*wishes he were at a Comic Book Convention*

Ah, Irelands not that bad!

E said:
Of course!
I'm not even sure what Toxin looks like.

I'm assuming it's something like this:

TOXIN.jpg

his little hat is pretty ****in smooth

moonmaster said:
I'm not even sure what Toxin looks like.

I'm assuming it's something like this:

TOXIN.jpg

Did he have nipple rings? He might have. Hmm.

I'm pretty sure he had a big gun for some reason as well.

Toxin is very into the "leather bar" look. It's a little creepy.

moonmaster said:
I'm not sure if VVD's wife would be interested in a threesome with some guy she's never met before, E.
Well, if I put this on my calendar for next year, I can divide my time between meeting the guys for comic-related talk (and gossiping about UC members) and spending some time with the ladies in which we can visit some of the rest of Philly and gossip about the guys when they're not around to defend themselves. Stories, do I have stories.... :wink:

Seriously, though, it might be worth posting a note in November or December to remind people this is coming up so we can get ready by June (if the con is going to be at the same time next year). Six months in advance really isn't too early to start looking into accommodations.

Dr. Strangfate, what could possibly suck about going to Ireland? (Unless you're paying the bill for, say, five other people to go too).

BTW, nice convention pictures, guys! :)

Last edited:

Ice said:
TOG's exact words:

"Tell him we don't need little kids following us."

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!

:lol:

Priceless. Post of the Day, and he didn't even post it!!

Victor Von Doom said:
Granted I won't be able to go anywhere outside a 100 mile radius of Panama City FL until this deployment is done in Sept....so I'm guessing I'll have to wait until next year.

I live about an hour north of West Palm Beach, FL, and I think there's at least a couple big comic-oriented cons that come through Orlando each year. I'd be down for that one. Though with enough time to plan and take off work, I don't mind flying somewhere in the country and attending a con for a couple days...especially if I get to hang out with some of you crazy ****s.

Lynx said:
The biggest one we have here is freakin' Megacon and we don't get cool panels like this!

Next year, I'm savin' up for Comic Con. Of course, my girlfirned will probably kill me BUT SO WHAT!

Ah, there we go. Just answered my questions for me. And there's another Southeast US UC Member! ;)

I know Dr. Draco lives nearby as well, and I'm not sure who exactly off the top of my head, but I know there are several other regular posters in the central and south Florida areas.

moonmaster said:

Seldes Katne said:
Well, if I put this on my calendar for next year, I can divide my time between meeting the guys for comic-related talk (and gossiping about UC members) and spending some time with the ladies in which we can visit some of the rest of Philly and gossip about the guys when they're not around to defend themselves. Stories, do I have stories.... :wink:

My ears are burning already.

Seriously, though, it might be worth posting a note in November or December to remind people this is coming up so we can get ready by June (if the con is going to be at the same time next year). Six months in advance really isn't too early to start looking into accommodations.

I agree. Maybe we should hold a vote on the site with all the major cons listed for next year, and have people vote for which one they'd be most likely to attend, etc (though I know realistically only 5-10% of those who vote might actually attend). Just to get a good judge of the best location to plan for and go from there. Could end up turning into the First EVER Ultimate Central Hoozarah! Sweet.

E said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is awesome. I'm kicking myself for not going.

I'll try to go. Not sure if I can make it.

Latest posts

Back