Wolverine & The X-Men v2. (Jason Latour/Mahmud Asrar)

Ice

Teh Sexy Monkey Queen
It's getting relaunched!!!

"As we've seen this first year or so of the Jean Grey School has been a hard road," Latour tells IGN. "As a result we'll begin with a lot of the teachers and students sitting on the edge of their seats just waiting for the bell to ring. For a break, for a reprieve. Some of them even want to quit. With summer in session many of them have. Those that are left are the ones who basically have no where to go."

Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_1_Cover-610x938.jpg

Wolverine_and_the_X-Men_2_Cover-610x938.jpg

Jason Latour is a writer/artist and the last thing he worked on was the Wolverine: Japan infinite comic with Jason Aaron. He also wrote some issues of Winter Soldier.

This is the first time I've heard of Mahmud Asrar, or rather noticed his name. I've seen his work before in some of the Marvel work he's done.

Last edited:
So What Will Happen To Wolverine & The X-Men When Wolverine Dies?

I've been told that as well as a number of Fallen Son-style tie-in titles to follow The Death Of Wolverine, that the Wolverine & The X-Men comic will follow a similar pattern to the DC title Batman And Robin after Robin died.

And the first arc will be called Spider-Man & The X-Men, as Wolverine leaves the headmastership of the school to the rather non-mutant Peter Parker…..

So What Will Happen To Wolverine & The X-Men When Wolverine Dies?

I've been told that as well as a number of Fallen Son-style tie-in titles to follow The Death Of Wolverine, that the Wolverine & The X-Men comic will follow a similar pattern to the DC title Batman And Robin after Robin died.

And the first arc will be called Spider-Man & The X-Men, as Wolverine leaves the headmastership of the school to the rather non-mutant Peter Parker…..

I wonder how they are going to kill him.

I thought it had been established that since he can regenerate from a single cell, the only way to kill him would be by drowning him. But if they did that it would just be a lame rehash of Uncanny X-Force when he killed Daken.

I wonder how they are going to kill him.

I thought it had been established that since he can regenerate from a single cell, the only way to kill him would be by drowning him. But if they did that it would just be a lame rehash of Uncanny X-Force when he killed Daken.
He doesn't have his healing factor so he can't regenerate anything.

So... He's not a mutant anymore?
He's still a mutant. His healing factor isn't his only mutant ability or trait (his advanced senses, his skeleton structure).

His healing factor was "turned off" by a micro organism from the micro-verse. Now he can (and will) be killed.

There was rumors that this series was going to have a name change the other week, though I didn't think it would be something like what was done with Batman & Robin. Still, looking forward to see that and Peter being a headmaster (however long that lasts) and how that's worked with/around him and Parker Industries, if it's true.

Last edited:
If wolverine is dead then how does old wolverine ( that does explain how he suddenly gets old) keep turning up in the first series?

I would have preferred a different approach then to start it again so marvel can have another #1 and then have to go with special guest headmasters.

Latest posts

Back