Wonder Showzen

Victor Von Doom

Fist of teh Internets.
I've seen it....its funny....but not that funny. They play reruns here all the time---but I can never bring myself to watch them.

ultimatedjf

I sort of like it. I mean, I want to really like it, but for some reason, I just can't. It's certainly funny and all, but there's something about it that just turns me off. I did however enjoy those links, thanks moony.

compound

I caught up with this very, very belatedly. Now I'm hooked!

I realize that a lot of the humor is completely insensitive (not to mention rather juvenile), and I *shouldn't* be laughing at half of it, but I really can't help myself.

My current avatar is a Showzen reference. Anybody who's seen it *ought* to remember the segment it refers to. :shock:

moonmaster

Without him, all of you would be lost souls roamin
I caught up with this very, very belatedly. Now I'm hooked!

I realize that a lot of the humor is completely insensitive (not to mention rather juvenile), and I *shouldn't* be laughing at half of it, but I really can't help myself.

My current avatar is a Showzen reference. Anybody who's seen it *ought* to remember the segment it refers to. :shock:
"D-O-G-O-B-G-Y-N!"
Wonder Showzen sucks incomprehensible amounts of ***.
True dat.
*****es.

ProjectX2

Don't expect me to take you with me when I go to s
I just watched that little Hitler thing, and it was great. "I'm trying to blow up your head with my mind..."

Latest posts